Chapter 20:Better?

(For those who have read: A Gray World With Blood, then you will recognize Maka and yes the same Maka from the story just she that she isn't a succubus and she's single in this one)

Mangle's P.O.V
--------------------

I was walking with Lucas and he was holding my hand. It felt like everything was back to normal. As if everything would be okay again. We then arrived to find Spring, Gold, Maka, and Sakura.

"Wait Mangle what is she doing here?!" Asked her red eye's opening wide.

"Heh I know why~" Said Spring.

Everyone then turned there head so they were looking at him.

"So come on tell us!" Yelled Sakura her red and pink hair jumping on her shoulders. 

"Look you see those two Mangle and Lucas used to be girlfriend and boyfriend and I may have or not told Foxy who was Mangle's only  friend at school~" Spring said with a dirty smirk on his face.

At this point memory's flew back into my mind of how we fought. I then walked up to him and pulled his his hair.

"OWW! WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT FOR!!!" He yelled.

"For talking about me without permission." I said with a smirk.

You know what I forgot about how much fun I have begin part of The Shadows.

"So she's a member?" Asked Gold

"Yes she is and you're all to treat her like a member alright." Commanded Lucas.

"Alright here." Said Sakura passing me a spray can.

"So where are going to show are art?" I asked smirking.

"Heh well how about at the school." Suggested Maka.

We all looked at one other and agreed to do so. I feel like I'm doing better now. This what I was meant to do.

Published:Apr 2, 2017
Edited:???