Chapter 17:The Truth Come's Out

Mangle's P.O.V

I stayed crying until I heard the front door bell go off. I wiped my eye's and went up to answer it. I then opened the door to see Foxy standing there.

"We need to talk." With those words alone everything stooped for a brief time.

"Come in." I whispered.

He then sat down on the couch so I sat across from him. He then said something that made my heart stop,

"What's with you and Lucas?" He said coldly.

".......It doesn't matter.......you don't need to know..."I said looking at my lap.

"I do need to know we're friends and Lucas acts worst then you do, his father killed a women and he did nothing to stop that!" He yelled. "Look Spring told me that you and Lucas were girlfriend and boyfriend. Is that true?" He asked looking at me.

"........yes it's true okay happy now the truth is out!" I shouted standing up.

"Why? why would you do that?!" He shouted.

"Get out." I say.

"What? You didn-"

"I. Told. You. To. Get. Out. Now! " I shouted.

He then went out of my house. I went through the backdoor and into a close cliff in a forest.

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! " I shouted on the top of my lungs and fell to my knees. Tears fell down from my eye's.

I cried and yelled. He won't ever see me the same.

"DAMN YOU SPRING!!"  I yelled.

I grabbed my head and cried. Where did everything go wrong? That's all I could ask in that moment. All that came out of my eye's are tears. In that moment I could feel the world just go against me. As I fell forward. Damn it all. 

Published:Mar 29, 2017
Edited:???