Chapter 30:Brothers

Lucas's P.O.V
-------------------
Mari held the gun to my head.

"I'm ashamed to have to call you my little brother." Mari's voice piercing into me.

I looked down at my feet.

"If I were to tell mom she would not drink that medicine you got for her, to kidnap and drug a girl. She didn't want us to be like dad. Yet look at what you did. You shot her just like dad to her mom." Said Mari.

Sirens could be herd in the distant.

"Bro you can't." I said looking at him.

"No your going to jail for this." He said.

"I wasn't going to let Mangle be with that player!" I shouted.

"Player?! That was last year he changed after I talked him not like you. Sure I don't talk to Foxy that much but guess what we still talk and he treats me like a brother. A brother that I want back." Said Mari.

"Want back?" I asked.

"Yes, you used to be a nice boy and now you do drugs, drink underage, helped dad kill. Were did everything go wrong?" He asked.

The police then came in to see Mangle on the floor bleeding. 2 of them came up to take me gun and have Mari back down. They then arrested me.

"MARI I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BROTHER!!!" I shouted crying.

"Ya you were." He said letting the police take me away.

Foxy's P.O.V
-----------------
I saw as the police take Mangle. Her blood was still on my hands and lap.

"I-I couldn't protect her." I stated falling to my knees.

"She'll be okay." Said Mari rubbing my back.

"Thanks fro begin here." I said.

"Anything for a brother."

Published:April 19 2017
Edited:???