Chapter 15:Broken

Foxy's P.O.V
-----------------
I had just finished English so lunch was my next thing. So I started walking to lunch. After I got my lunch I looked for Mangle. I then found Mangle sitting alone again but before I could sit with her Chica pulled my to the old table.

"Come one Foxy it's been so long stop avoiding us please?" Chica asked as she made me sit down.

I motioned for Mangle to come but all she did was look down so she couldn't see. I then saw Lucas walk and sit at her table. That BASTARD!

Mangle's P.O.V
I was eating at peace or stress but then Lucas sat at my table.

"So, heh it's been a long a*s time since we've talked babe~" He cooed trying to be sly.

"*Scoffs* I don't care if it's been a long a*s time since we've talked you took someone special in my life and I won't forgive you for it." I said to him remembering how my mother died.

~*Flashback*~
Mangle's Mother:"NOOO LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE YOU BASTARD!!"
Lucas's Father:"Heh she broke up with my son and slapped him she has to be punished no girl should do such a thing."
With that the man pointed the gun to the white haired girls head as she cried. His finger was on the trigger ready to shoot.
Mangle's Mother:"NOOOOO!!!"
Shouted the mother with that she jumped in front of the gun as the trigger was pulled. The young girl behind her mother looked at the blooded stomach. How will she forgive herself for this?
~*End of Flashback*~

"I'm like this because of you, leave me and my broken soul alone from now on bastard."

Was all I said before walking away from him.

Published:Mar 27, 2017
Edited:???