Chapter 24:The Deal

3rd Point of view
-------------------------
As the truck continued to drive further. They arrived at an old factory. Lucas went out of back of the truck with Mangle in his arms. He opened the doors to see many older men there.

"Well, well is that the girl Lucas?" Asked a man who stood up.

"Yes it is." Claimed the high school boy. 

"Ahhh~ What a beautiful girl she is." He said walking to the highschooler and taking the sleeping tied up girl into his arms.

"Well we have the deal right?" Asked the older man. The young boy looked at his feet ashamed. What would his mother think of this? Taking a young girl who is recovering from depression, and trading her for medicine. Just because the boys real mom is the only person he has left. While the girl had no family left. She had nobody.

"Do you need me to say it again?" Asked the older male.

"...."

"I'll take it as a yes, well after this I shall give you the medicine for your mother and the gang and I will take care of you as long as we get to do whatever we want with the girl deal?" Asked the male.

"Yes we do." Said Lucas.

"Good here ya go." Said the male throwing the boy a bottle of medicine.

"Well you can leave now and don't worry about the police or anything like that everything will be okay." Claimed the male.

In the end......Can hatred really be shown at Mangle or Lucas.

 Lucas, a dying mother at home his father dead because his own son admitted what he did, then his mother dying of a bad illness and they have no money yet was given the offer of handing over the girl and his mother would be saved.

Then the girl, who had to fight alone, lost her brother,father,and mother. And did not have any friends to help her fight this war of life. She found him like her last hope. The last thing she had left in this world of hell. Everyone told her I'll 

If it were you in this situation than what would you chose?

Published:April, 13 2017
Edited:???