Author's Note

Hey Directioners, I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating. I've been busy and caught up in school so much that I haven't gotten a chance to update. I know you guys have been complimenting the story and wondering how it didn't make sense at all. I wrote this story when I was like 14 or 15 so at the time, I didn't organized and have the time to reread my chapters when I published them. I decided that there's not going to be another series or should I said season two from The Stalker because there's no need for a squeal.

I fixed the chapters and I hope you guys like the ending. Also I know some of you guys mentioned some of the chapters were boring and to let you know, I ran out of ideas so when I rewrote this story I ended  up getting new ideas to make it more interesting so I hope you guys find it interesting as well  as I did while I was writing out the story. So you guys don't get confused with this for example: I WENT TO THE Store and got myself  is just a way of skipping to the best and big part. It does sound like I'm yelling lol but I'm not yelling so please keep that in mind.

Or another example: I Had To Get The Job over with is the same thing into skipping the details and stuff. So you guys will see what I'm skipping and getting to the best part. I know each of you guys were dying to find out what's going to happen. Please don't hate the main character by calling her names such as " Cunt, Bitch, Whore, Dumbass, and Hoe. " Thank you.

And Zayn will not always be the bad guy when it comes to writing my stories. I'll promise you that. It's just a story. I hope you all love the story and tell me what are your thoughts. I worked so hard on the story too.  If you have any questions feel free to comment below and I'll answer you questions. Enjoy!

-Carolyn x