Ch. Three

I take out my phone from my purse and unlock it. I received a call from my phone and answer it.

" Hello. "  I said tired

" Had fun last night. " a raspy voice said

" What are you talking? "  I asked as I stand up looking around Starbucks seeing people chatting and laughing a bit having a conversation.

" You don't remember? Last night was per- "  I cut him off.

" YOU LISTEN TO ME, I'M GOING TO CALL THE COPS ON YOU IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE. "  I said angry and hurt.

" If you do that I swear you're going to regret it. "  he said pissed.

I hang up and throw my trash away making my way out of Starbucks. I unlock my car and hop in my car on the driver's seat and put my purse on the passenger's seat. I started the engine and reverse the car. I was scared about this guy. Who is this guy that is after me? And why does he want me?

I finally made it home. I felt tired and pretty much all day I was at the park writing in my journal for tomorrow. Yes I'm a journalist and I do enjoy writing a lot. Yeah me call me a nerd but I don't care. Katie had to work today and has a night shift at the hospital. She's a nurse

She's been working at the hospital for almost a year now and she enjoys it. I turn off the engine and hop out of my car. I lock my car and walk to my door and walk inside my house locking it behind me.

I sat down on the couch feeling tired, I was annoyed and scared about this creepy guy that has been stalking me for I have no idea how long. If I report him, he'll hurt one of my best friends and I don't want them getting hurt. I turn on the tv and try to relax. The only thing that was in my head was what happen last night. I cool off for a bit changing the channels as I finally pick a movie is called Beautiful Creatures.

I lay back on the comfortable couch and close my eyes.

The Nightmare.

I was in a room that didn't look like mine at all. The walls are blue and there was a desk, the bathroom next to it and a closet. I look down to see what I'm on and I notice I'm on a bed. I got up from the bed and walked around the room. I cover my arms because I felt the cold air sending my skin chills. I walk to the closet to see what or whose closet is it. The closet was full of nice clothes of guys and the shoes where on a shelf.

The closet was big and it had a lot of things that look very interesting.

I walk backwards as I hit something hard. I felt a hand over my nose with a napkin attached to it. I was trying to fight off the hand away from my mouth. I was scared that I can feel my legs shaking. I felt hot breathing on my neck. I was completely scared inside and didn't kbow what will happen.

" You're mine and only mine. " he whispered in my ear.

I couldn't breath from the napkin that was in his hand and when I smelled the chloroform, everything went black.

I was now laying on what seems like a bed. I was feeling something weird between my thighs. I try to open my eyes but every time I try to open them. I would see blurry things. I felt dizzy and weak from my head, it was like if someone hit me with a bottle or something. I felt something moving in and out of me and all I was feeling was numb from thighs. I closed my eyes as I put my hand on what felt like a body on top of me.

" GET OFF OF ME! " I yelled weakly feeling and sounding like crying.

" Sorry babe you just feel soooooo tight right now. " He groan as I felt him going faster and rougher.

" S-S-Stop please you're hurting me! " I cried out loud as I try to push him away from me.

" No you make me feel so good. " He said going harder

" STOP PLEASE STOP. " I said crying as I try to stop him from hurting me.

I give up from trying to push him off of me. I pretty much blacked out from what he was doing to me and it wasn't pretty.

End Of My Nightmare.

I open my eyes as I heard a sound coming from the kitchen. I sit up and clean my eyes. I focus on the sound that's coming from the kitchen. I stand up and tip top slowly to the kitchen. I hide behind the wall and take a peck to see whose in the kitchen, I look and there was no one there. Just the window was open from the sink. I breath and walk towards the kitchen to close the window.

I jumped as I heard the house phone ring. I roll my eyes and walk to counter and grab the phone as I answer it.

" Hello. " I said walking to the back door making sure it's lock.

" I wanna know who I'm looking at? "  a raspy voice said.

" Very funny Greg. "  I said with a chuckle.

" Oh man I thought you be freaking out! "  Greg said pouting to fail at scaring me.

" Nope I wasn't. " I said with a chuckle.

" Hey I just wanted to tell that Melissa is having a party and wanted me to inform you. " Greg said.

" Yeah that's great what time? "  I asked grabbing a glass and a bottle pouring the water insde the glass.

" Okay the party is tomorrow which is saturday and it starts at 9pm. " Greg said softy.

" Yeah well be there. " I said sweetly.

" Later Andrea. " Greg said with a chuckle as the line went out.

I was about to put the phone back to it's place but it ringed again, I answer it as I took another sip from my glass of water.

" Okay Greg come on no more pranks. "  I said with a smile.

" I'm not Greg. "  A raspy voice said

" Seriously I fell for this and I'm not falling for it. " I said sarcastically.

" Do I sound like a Greg to you? "  He asked.

" Why are you calling me? "  I asked walking around to make the sure the doors are locked.

" Cause I wanna know who I'm looking
at? "  He said raspy.