Ch. Twenty-Five

Anne told me she wanted to meet up at Olive Garden. She also wanted to see Haddie to see how she is. Because Anne doesn't live here, she hardly sees Haddie. I allowed her to visit Haddie and I even though Dannie and Harry's lawyer don't like the idea that Anne and I see each other. I feel like she'll hate me when she finds out that Harry is going to prison.

I kept the grocery bags and put them on the bar chairs making my way back to seeing Katie with Haddie. I told Katie I'll see Anne in a little bit. Katie doesn't seem to like the idea either because of the trial that is going on. But I can't abandon Anne from seeing Haddie. She is Haddie's grandmother. Haddie has a family and I'm not going take that from her.

" So what are you going to do while Haddie and I are with her grandma? " I asked looking at Katie as she shrugs softy.

I slowly began to smile looking at Katie maybe getting an idea. " Hey you should text Greg. " I said with a flirty smile as Katie playfully rolls her eyes.

" Oh god Andy, shut up! " Katie said embarrassed shaking her head with a smile spread on her lips.

I chuckled softy getting Haddie from the baby bouncer chair and carefully made my way upstairs to get Haddie changed. I shower Haddie yesterday because it was warm outside and I didn't want to take her out either so I know when I don't shower her, she can't sleep in the night. And when I do shower she does. Either way I shower her daily just to let everyone know.

It's not too hot outside or too cold either which is a perfect day actually to go out and it's not super sunny, it's just sunny.

I decided to change Haddie into something comfortable. Like a cute dress and leggings with flats. Haddie doesn't have a lot of hair yet but she will when she gets older. I fix her hair a bit brushing it gently as she looks at me while I brush her little bit of dark blonde hair. I put a lose headband on her to match her outfit and grabbed a blanket that she loves very much on my shoulder.

I made my way downstairs with Haddie in my arms as she rest her little head on my shoulder while I carefully watched my step with her. I decided to carry Haddie to the car out front since it's not that far from the house either. Katie helped me put Haddie's baby bag with my wallet inside her baby bag. I only need three things and it's my wallet, my phone, and my car keys. My shades don't really matter to me because I keep them in the car.

After securing Haddie in her car seat making sure she's good to go. I thank Katie for the help and made my way to the driver's side getting in after I got the car started. I close the driver's door and put my seat belt on before beginning to drive carefully.

I Arrive At Olive Garden and got out of the car to get Haddie out with her in the baby's car seat. I had the stroller all set and made sure it wasn't lose either. I smiled at Haddie seeing her still awake as she looks at me even though she can't see the color but can see black and white. I know she can see me. I put her car seat on the stroller hearing the sound go through to let me know that she is good.

I look down at her for a second to fix her blanket a bit and grabbed her baby bag putting it underneath the stroller where the basket is. I shut the passenger's door closed to lock the car. I push the stroller to walk to the entrance of Olive Garden, making my way to the host. Anne said she'll be here so I'll ask if she's here.

I smiled at the host. " Hi I'm looking for someone whos is already here. " I said as the host nods her head.

" Oh okay what's the person's name?" The host asked me looking at me.

" Anne. " I said to the host as she looks away from me to look down at the list of people she wrote their names on.

The host looks at me and nods her head. " Yeah go head, the waiter took her and someone else to the left and you'll see her." The host said as I thanked her and began walking away from the host pushing the stroller to head to the right side.

I turned left and kept looking for Anne seeing her talking to Gemma. I smiled a warmly seeing her as she looks me arriving and stands up to greet me. I greet her back hugging her and pulled away to give Gemma a quick hug. I hear Anne talking to Haddie and looks at me.

" Oh my god look at her. She's growing. Can I carry her? " Anne asked excitedly looking at me as I waved at her nodding my head.

" Yeah go ahead! " I said to Anne allowing her to carry Haddie as she carefully gets her out of the car seat holding her in the blanket.

I sat next to Gemma letting Anne spend time with Haddie. I looked at Gemma with a warm smile. " Did you guys ordered? " I asked her as she shakes her head.

" No we decided to wait for you. " Gemma said and began to look at the menu.

The waiter comes to our table and ask for my drink. " Just water please. " I said to the waiter as he nods and leaves the table.

Gemma looks at me. " How are you guys? " She asked as the waiter then comes back with my water putting it down gently.

" We're good actually and how about you, your dad, and your mom? " I asked looking at Gemma.

Gemma small smiles seeing Anne with Haddie as we smile at them. Gemma looks back at me with a disappointed look on her face. " My mum is devastated. I'm upset but okay. And my stepdad is upset too. Our dad dad is also disappointed with Harry. " Gemma said shaking her head as I small smile softy staying quiet for a moment.

I turned around to look at Anne and Haddie as Haddie rest her head on Anne's shoulder while smiling warmly at her and kisses her forehead.