Ch. Two

" Look motherfucker if you don't stop bothering me I'm going to report you. "  I said angry and scared but not showing it.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you. -Here's what I want from you. Its simple. You listen and no one gets hurt, But if you don't listen. Katie dies. "  He said as I feel my breath hitch a bit.

" What do you want me to do? "  I asked looking for Melissa and Kate not seeing them in sight.

" Leave the club if you don't want you or any of your friends to get hurt. Do it. " He said feeling him watching me.

I stood there for a second looking at Melissa and Katie talking as I began to grab my purse and make my way through the crowd. I reached the exit and walk on the sidewalk.

" Now what? "  I asked looking around

" You'll see. "  He said as the line got cut.

A few cars passed by as I stood there for a second looking at my phone and lock it. I feel chills on my back and decided to keep walking on the sidewalk making my way to Starbucks that was close by the club. I was close to Starbucks until I felt someone put a hand over my mouth with a napkin on it. I try to fight it off but I couldn't cause napkin smelled like a chloroform and from there everything went black.

I was laying on what felt like a bed, I try to open my eyes to see where I am but my eyes were blurry from seeing. I couldn't even see who kidnapped me. I try to move my body a little but I felt so weak to move. All I heard was a voice and a sound of a deep british accent. From there my eyes went shut. I woke up the next morning feeling sore from my thighs. I don't know why I felt that way but I couldn't remember what happen to me last night.

I look around the room to see if I'm in my house and I am.

Which was weird because I don't remember coming back home. It didn't make sense at all. I was about to get up from the bed when I look down and saw that I'm naked. " What the fuck? " I whispered looking confused. I quickly get up from my bed, wrapping the sheet around my body to cover it. I heard the door and saw Katie standing in the door frame looking at me with a smirk.

" I don't remember what happen to me. All I remember was that I woke up in my room and that's it. " I said holding the sheet against my chest.

" Oh. " was all Katie said looking down at her feet.

" Why do I have a feeling that you're hiding something from me. " I said curious looking at her.

" Well umm. I came back home with Melissa except that she drop me off and then when I was about to open the door, a guy open it. " Katie said sounding concerned and looks up at me.

" A guy? How did he look like? " I asked curious looking at her.

" Umm I couldn't see him because he had black shades and a beanie, and he walked right past me. " Katie said concerned as she's holding the mug of coffee looking at me concerned.

I stood there quite thinking about what Katie said.

" I couldn't see him because he had black shades and a beanie and he walked past me. "

" I have to get changed. What time is it? " I asked walking to my closet grabbing my robe that is hanged on my bed once I put it on me.

" It's 12:00pm in the afternoon. " Katie said looking at her phone.

" Oh man. I'm late to work Joanne is going to kill me. " I said looking through my closet for clothes.

" Don't worry Joanne called and said to remind you, you have a day off today so that's all taken care off. I guess she thinks you forgot, which I'm glad I'm not the only one. " Katie said looking at me to calm me down.

I look at Katie and have my mouth covered feeling concerned as I stand there and sigh. " Oh okay I'll shower and just get changed than. " I said as Katie small smiles at me and makes her way to sit down on my bed for a second.  

" Are you okay? Because if you're not, I can just call in sick from work and stay with you. " Katie said concerned as I picked out my clothes and look for my comfortable flats.

I slowly began to shake my head slowly and place my hands on my hips to glance at her. " No, no. It's fine. I'll be okay. " I said to Katie as she nods her head understanding.

I put on a fake brave smile not wanting to concern Katie as she starts to stand up from my bed and leave my room. My fake smile began to fade away not feeling good at all. I wanted to start crying but I just couldn't. I need to focus on what actually happen last night. I get my flats and my clothes ready and began to head to my own bathroom to take shower.

I WAS AT THE PARK LOOKING at the sky and a family playing together at the playground. I had my journal out on my lap writing a story. I was listening to Thousands Years by Christina Perri. I love that song. It's one of my favorites. I continued to write on my journal as I was listening to music. I couldn't really focus because all I can think of was what happen last night. I had so many questions going through mind. It was getting dark outside, I decided to pack up my things and leave the park.

I walk to starbucks that is around the corner, I open the door and walk in. I waited in line for about five minutes and now I'm next in line.

" Hi what would you like? " the girl said with a smile.

" Hi I would like a hot chocolate with a walnut bread please. " I said taking out my wallet from purse.

" Well that be all? " she asked looking at me as I nodded my head.

I glance around Starbucks as there wasn't that many people here. I hear the calm and relax sound of music. I decided to stay for a little bit and just relax for a moment. I later heard my name get called and I stand up from the chair and grab my hot chocolate. I take a sip as I go back to my spot and relax for a bit.