Ch. Thirty-Three

One Month Later.

I went back to work, everything was exactly how it is. I guess even when I don't feel it. It's just the feeling I get. I looked through the notebook I took notes on from Jax's interview. Jake wanted to publish the interview of Mr. Jax Lawrence but I told him that it's not worth it. It's not something I would publish on a magazine. So I told Jake to stick with the one he did in London. I finally finished the magazine editing of a picture a bit for the magazine cover.

I heard a knock on my door as I yelled come in. The door opens and a head sticks out behind the door. I glance away from my apple computer to look at who knocked to see Jake. " Hey Jake what's up? " I asked curiously as Jake has a serious look on his face.

" Andrea, there's a detective out here asking for you. He said has something to talk to you about. " Jake said to me as I knotted my eyebrows curiously thinking for a second.

I nodded my head slowly. " Let him in Jake and thank you. " I said to Jake as he nods giving me a smile.

I sat my desk looking back at the computer screen fixing the magazine of Mila Kunis on who we wanted to be on the cover of magazine. I hear the door open and shut behind moving the mouse around. I glanced at Detective Holt wondering for a moment.

" You're back huh? " Detective Holt asked with grin as I nodded my head slowly and returned the grin.

" Yes finally. -What's up? What brings you here Detective? " I asked curiously exiting a window on google and looking at Detective Holt.

Detective Holt ends up becoming serious. " Andrea we have a problem. -It's about the burglar a month ago. " Detective Holt said looking at me as I kept looking back at him.

" Tell me. What's wrong? " I asked while looking at Detective Holt.

Detective Holt keeps looking at me before speaking and grabs something what looks like a picture as I frowned my eyebrows together again sitting up straight. He uses his phone and then brings his phone up to show me  something. " Do you recognize this guy?" Detective Holt asked curiously looking at me.

I reached over to grab Detective Holt's phone to look more closely at the image seeing the guy's full face on display. The guy had light brown eyes and dark brunette hair. I stood there for a moment staring at the image and shook my head slowly. " No detective I don't know him. I don't recognize him at all. But I think I know someone who might. " I said looking at the detective for a short moment and then away from the picture with my elbows standing up and my hands folded together.

We stood quiet for a moment as Detective Holt seems feel curious to who I am talking about.

I Get Out Of the car looking Portland's faraway jail center. I locked my car making my way to walk inside and putting my shades on top of my head looking around the entrance. I walked up to the police officer out front who is sitting at the desk. I hear phones ringing and the smell of old people's coffee which I actually quite like. The police officer out front was writing something down on the paper and he looks up at me with a bit of tiredness in his eyes.

I smiled warmly at him. " May I help you miss? " The police officer asked while looking at me.

I looked around the building and then glancing back at the police officer. " Hi I'm here to visit a friend. " I said to the police officer as he keeps looking at me and grabs some paperwork.

" What's your friend's name? " The police officer asked while having the paperwork set up.

" His name is Harry Styles. " I said to police officer as he looks for Harry's name and then looks at me.

" And your name miss? " The police officer asked me.

" Andrea Emerson. " I said to the police officer as he looks at Harry's visitor list to see if I have permission to see him.

The police officer nods his head slowly. " ID please. " He said as I nod my head a bit and turn to my bag grabbing my wallet to grab my ID out and show the police officer.

The police officer looks at my ID and hands it back to me. I thank him and put my ID away.

I wasn't allowed to have my bag with me so I hidden the paper in my pocket of the inside of my sweater. I just needed that at the moment and nothing more. After the police officer finished checking me. He clears and leads me to the visitor area hearing the alarm go off. He then opens the door for and allows me to walk inside. The police officer then closes the door behind me. I looked around the visiting area seeing a couple of people sitting down and talking to some of the inmates here.

I slowly made my way looking for a table and a took a seat at the table that is at a corner side. I looked around making sure there was no security around for me to slowly take out the piece of paper. I quickly hidden the paper under my hands on which I have my hands folded together while waiting for Harry to show up anytime too. I tapped my feet a bit slowly and glanced around the visitor wondering into space. I don't have my phone with me so it was impossible to show Harry the picture of the guy.

I heard an alarm door go on again turning my glance away from wondering off into space seeing Harry with security behind him. They take the handcuffs off of him and he looks around the visitor's area wondering who would see him. His eyes then meet mine as he thinks about what am I doing here by surprise. He slowly walks towards me and was about sit but felt scared.

" Is it okay that I take a seat? " Harry asked looking at me as I had a sarcastic look on my face.

" No if you want you can seat somewhere else. -Yes sit here. " I said to Harry as he nods his head and slowly takes a sit in front of me.

I sit up slowly while looking at me. " Andrea what's going on? Why are you here? " Harry asked as I kept looking at him curiously.

I shook my head a bit but stopped shaking my head. " I need to ask you something. It doesn't have anything to do with our case. It's much more then that. I can't believe I'm saying this but I need your help. And you're going to help me on this. " I said to Harry as he frowns his eyebrows slightly.

" Okay. " Was all he said as I looked away from hum and began to look up seeing security not really paying attention and quickly open the folded paper with an image that Detective Holt had from his phone.

I slowly show Harry the image sliding it in front of him as Harry watches me and then looks at picture in front of him. Harry looks at the image wondering. I can tell from his eyes that he knows who this person is. " Do you know this guy? " I asked giving him a moment to recognize the guy.