Ch. Thirty-Six

Harry and I went back to the hotel safety. We had to shower and get the dirt off from us. I finished up taking a shower and coming out once I finished getting changed. I dry my hair on the way out from the room and walking to the living room seeing Jake and Harry working something out. I frowned curiously but not in a mad way walking up to them. I slowly put the towel down on the sofa walking over to them.

" What's going on? " I asked Harry and Jake as they turned their heads at me.

" Check this out Andy. " Jake said as I made my way around the sofa and to them seeing Jake watching the London news.

I stood there crossing my arms together to listen to the news lady talk about the explosion from Lawrence's Management company at the corner from the building. Jake exits it from the window of the news as I gently run my fingers through my hair.

" What happen? " Jake asked looking at Harry and I.

I looked at Jake. " We went to get what we needed. Harry thought that it was best that he destroyed the computer systems because it wasn't important. -We have what we need. That's all we came here for." I said to Jake looking at him and at Harry.

Harry looks at me nodding his head slowly. " She has a point. " Harry said as I hear my phone ring.

Jake begins to understand as I walk away from Jake and Harry to grab my phone from my purse and looking at it seeing a call coming from Detective Holt. I began to walk away and go the hotel room closing the door to answer his call.

" Detective what's up- " I get cut off as Detective speaks before I do.

" Andrea. He's escape. " Detective Holt said on the phone.

I gently ran my fingers through my hair again. " Harry?  " I asked not being surprised but ended up to be shocked.

" Yeah. We're looking for him right now. He can be at your house. " Detective Holt said on the phone as I shook my head.

" No that's insane. He doesn't know where I live. " I said assuring Detective Holt whispering to him but not too low.

" -It doesn't matter. We'll keep a look out at your friend's grandma's house. " Detective Holt said as I nodded my head.

I shrugged my shoulders. " Okay if that's what you want to do for protection then I'm fine by it. " I said to Detective Holt.

" I'll let you know what's up. Be careful. " Detective Holt said on the phone.

" I will thank you. " I said to him before shortly hanging up and putting my phone down on the bed.

I opened the door looking at Jake and Harry talking and looking like they have a plan. " Guys sorry for your boy talk, we have a problem. " I said looking at Jake and Harry.

Jake looks at me for a moment as Harry frowns curiously with his eyebrows knotted together. " What's wrong? " Jake asked looking at me.

" The cops know that Harry isn't in jail. They think you escaped. " I said telling Jake and Harry doesn't seem scared or surprised.

Jake sighs a bit. " What are we going to do? " Jake asked looking at me.

I look away for a moment crossing my arms together. " Harry where is Zayn right now? " I asked Harry.

Harry looks at me for a moment. " If Zayn was in Portland since the burglary. He's probably back here. Zayn is very sneaky. He knows something's up. We have to be careful. " Harry said warning Jake and I as I stood there thinking.

" Do you know where he lives in Portland? " I asked Harry looking at him as Harry nods his head.

" I do. " Harry said as I nodded my head slowly looking both at Harry and Jake.

" We have what we came for. Let's head back before it's too late." I said to Jake and Harry before turning back and get packing to head back to Portland.

        ___________________

We Headed Back to Portland as I looked around the airport seeing that it's night and morning. Once we left the airport we headed back to the rental car. I decided to drive and let Harry sit in the front to guide me where Zayn lives. We were on the road and then the street. After driving and Harry giving me directions on where to go, I slowly drive looking for Zayn's house. He is in a rich neighborhood. I continued driving down the street where Zayn lives.

" That's the one. " Harry said pointing out to the house as I slowly look a parking spot.

I park the car nearby and turns the engine off. " We need to figure out how to get in. " I said looking out the window.

Harry looks at me. " I know a way. " Harry said to Jake and I as I look back at Harry.

Jake and I followed Harry from the back of the house but it turns out it was the backyard of Zayn's house. Harry found a way to unlock the patio door. We walked inside and glanced around Zayn's house. I grab my phone out from my purse and turned the flashlight seeing how Zayn's house looks inside.

" Wow. -So fancy. " Jake said in wow look on his face as I began to chuckle a bit at his compliment of Zayn's house feeling amazed.

Harry chuckles along with me once our chuckles faded away. " Okay someone needs to have a look out. " I said to Harry as Jake looks at me.

Harry nods his head slowly. " I'll look out." Jake said to Harry and I.

" Okay, if anything happens you know what to do. " I said to Jake as he knows what I meant by that and looked back at her. " lets start digging. " I added looking at Harry deciding that we should stick together walking upstairs as Jake looks at the window to make sure no one is coming.

I reached the last step of staircase while walking upstairs and I glanced around using my flashlight from my phone. We walked into Zayn's master's bedroom. I kept looking and went to his walk-in closet looking at his clothes all hanged up. I continued walking inside and saw a door knob. My eyes squeezed a bit with curiosity walking to the door knob. I noticed that the door knob needs a key to unlock it.

Dumbass me. I look up or around for the key. I kept looking around for the key until I realized something. I walk to the table Zayn has in the walk-in closet slowly and quietly open the drawer while using my flashlight from my phone for the keys of the door seeing a dash of keys not knowing which one is which. I sigh frustrated and continued looking for the right keys. I decided to try every key that would fit the door knob.

After trying every key, my eyes landed on the last key left in the small drawer. I reach it looking to see if Harry was here but he's not. I hold onto the key and began to look for Harry. " Harry. " I said not too loud as I heard some silence at the moment.

I waited a bit and heard footsteps coming closer to me. I felt a bit scared and slowly hold up my phone with the flashlight on waiting for Harry as he shows up putting his hands in defense.

" Woah what? " Harry asked looking at me as I relieved shaking my head.

" Nothing stay close. " I said to Harry as he nods his head slowly.