Ch. Twenty-Three

Jake and I worked the plan out to get in the Lawrence's Management. We had arrived at the company parking the car in the back. We changed our flight to 11:30pm. Jake gave me a hidden mic around my wrist using it like some kind of bracelet. Once Jake and I ended our conversation. I was wearing a black wig and a pair women's janitor clothing on in my size.

The good thing is that I don't look fat yet. The company closed around 8:00pm.

Jake and I got here around 8:30pm. I listen to music once I walked inside with a fake card pass employee. I breath slowly with a lot of janitor supplies and basket. Even if I didn't have a British accent, I had to pretend I did. I continued walking while pushing the cart of janitor's supplies inside with me.

I continued walking to the elevator and pressed the arrow that pointed up. I waited a bit while listening to Pandora.

I watched the elevator doors open and I walked inside pressing the second floor which is number two. I waited a few seconds as the elevator moves to the second floor.

I stepped out of the elevator with the cart and grabbed my card pass seeing it light up green as I walked inside the door bringing the janitor cart with me. I started to pretend I worked there and walked into Harry's office but realized it was closed. I cursed under my breathe and looked down realizing it needs a card to be able to get in.

I sigh annoyed and scan my card seeing the red light turned green. I finished up putting on the latex gloves while holding a trash bag and walked inside Harry's office as I looked around his clean office. I began to dig around and saw a cabinet but it was locked. I grabbed a bobby pen that was spiked up from the corner incase I needed it for emergencies which I do.

I began to play with the key handle taking my time a bit while humming a song.

I heard it click meaning I unlocked it and slowly opened the cabinet looking through Harry's files. Who was the next girl he was going to go after. I kept digging and my eyes finally meet the file I needed it. I looked up making sure no one is around.

" Jake. " I said on the mic from my bracelet.

" Yeah? " Jake asked speaking back in the mic so I could hear him.

" I think I found it. Is there anyone coming?" I asked in on the bracelet and waited for his answer.

" No one insight. You're good Andrea. But hurry so we can leave and head to the airport. " Jake said as I nodded my head.

" Okay. " I said back as I began to look at the file and open up the file seeing papers and contracts.

I continued looking through the file and saw nothing.

After Looking Through every file, there was nothing. No other victim. It seems like I was the only one. I felt hurt and pissed that Harry the bastard hurt and ruined me. I wanted to slam my arms on his desk so hard but I wasn't suppose to stress because of my pregnancy. I hate him. I hate Harry for doing this to me. I ended up finding pictures that he took of me so it's evidence of him stalking me because back home.

Detective Holt didn't really find anything but I did. So I had luck. I ended up grabbing the pictures he took of me and made copies of them.

I finished making copies and began to gather everything and putting the things back to it's place. I quickly made my way out of the second floor once I left Harry's office to leave the company. Jake had to block the cameras so my identity wouldn't be exposed.

As soon as I left Lawrence's Management from the back building, I took my wig off and and got in the car.

" What happen? " Jake asked looking at me as he turns away to fix the camera's back to where they were on the laptop.

I shook my head disappointed scrunching my nose a bit and began to take a deep deep breathe as I felt tears develop in my eyes. Jake hears my whimpering coming from my lips with sniffs as he finishes up unblocking the cameras from Lawrence's Company.

" -Harry didn't have another victim. I was his only victim. His one and only victim. And I am assuming as soon as he got my file he wanted to stick with me and nobody else. A-and I don't why? -LIKE WHY ME? " I said disappointed feeling pain and slammed my hands on the steering wheel with anger inside of me.

Jake small smiles and gently rubs my back softy to comfort me feeling bad that I'm going through this. " Hey hey hey. This asshole is going to get what he deserves so don't hurt yourself because of all the crap he's done to you. Please don't be stressed out. It's not good for the baby." Jake said as I ended up feeling relaxed and began to take deep breath.

Jake reaches over to grab me a water bottle and hands it to me carefully as I small smile and began to take a sip of the water bottle to relax. " I'll drive, you're in no mood to drive. " Jake said as I agreed with him and began to open the driver's door to get in the passenger's side after Jake got out of the passenger's side.

Jake and I got in the car and he starts the engine. " Let's go home. " I said before I leaned my head against the seat to relax and clear my mind.

We Arrived At The Airport and boarded on the plane. I send a text to Katie that I'll be arriving home in a few hours and let her know that I'll be home shortly. My job was over for now but the trial has just began and I know it'll end pretty soon because I wanted to end and not deal with this nightmare ever again in my life. I can't live this way and I can never let this happen to my child ever. I'll have to see what happens to Harry because the investigation is still going on.

Harry made a smart move to hide his shit at his apartment but not from me. This is something he'll remember. And I know he'll regret it.

He's going to have to eventually.