Ch. Thirty-Four

Harry holds the picture a bit and rubs his face while looking at the image. He slowly nods head. My face becomes serious realizing that I was right. " I do. His name is Zayn Malik. He is the guy that made me do his job for him. " Harry said as he puts down the paper as I tiled my head to the side looking at him curiously and confused.

" What do you mean? " I asked Harry while looking at him.

Harry sighs softy. " I know you won't believe me but you have to believe me when I say this. " I stood quiet letting Harry continue his story on what he has to say to me. " Zayn set this up, he threaten me to work for him if I didn't do his job. The job. The whole part of me scaring you and doing all the awful things I did was his job. Zayn is the one that is suppose to be here. Not me. I had to do it because he threaten me to kill my family. And I didn't want that. So I risked my life to save the ones I love then to watch them die in front of me. -You have to believe me Andrea, I'll keep apologizing until I die but please believe me when I say this. " Harry said while looking at him.

He seems to not lie as he has red eyes with tears in them being honest. I tapped my finger on the table. " I have more to ask you. If you say this Zayn guy is responsible for all this crap, I'm going to ask you more questions. " Is the company on which you worked for Lawrence's Management a fraud? " I asked looking at Harry staying quiet while I wait for his answer.

Harry looks at me and nods his head. " It is but it's not what you think. -Zayn has a system in that company that the company doesn't even know about itself. Jax doesn't know about it. Zayn went to that company two or three years back to ask for an offer to Jax and Jax denied his offer. So behind Jax's back, he ended up like setting up a system who he threaten anyone that wouldn't work for him. " Harry said to me as I kept looking at him.

" Did he threaten Jax? " I asked Harry as Harry has his elbows rested on the table.

" Jax doesn't know any of this. -This isn't Jax's fault. You can't damaged that company. The company means to so much to Jax. He worked hard and has gotten the company for three years now. He's looking forward for another twelve years. " Harry said to me as I stood there for moment thinking.

" Okay. I'll figure something to. But I need you're help on to get to the system before the FBI does. -We're going to have to get you out of here." I said to Harry who nods his head and I looked away from him thinking a way for him to escape.

   ___________________

I Had To Talk Jake at his house. His family wasn't around which was good for me to talk to him about something important. I looked at Jake explaining the plan I have and hope this works out to see if Harry was right. Zayn seems to be keeping tags on me but I have my tags on him. And he doesn't know what I know about him but soon all his troubles will go goodbye when he doesn't realized what's coming. Jake nods and gets prepared wearing all black like me. I got us a rental van and left his house quickly to get in the van.

I start the van and wait a bit for Jake to get started with a tracking chip for Harry when I put him to sleep. " Done. " Jake said to me as I nod my head.

" Let's go. " I said slowly backing the van up from behind making sure no cars around or driving back.

I drove down the street on where Harry is at. It's dark at the moment so I had to wear a mask on to be able to sneak in. Jake has a system in his laptop all set up and to help me get Harry out of jail. I parked the van in the corner back and looked at Jake holding onto the mask.

" Let me know if something's up. " I said to Jake as he nods his head.

I opened the driver's door putting the mask on. Jake blocked all securities cameras so people don't suspected it's me. I unlocked the back door and watching where I'm walking. Harry told me the number of his cell. I saw a security guard walking close by as I close the door for a second but a bit opened not noticing if the door is open or not. Once he walked by. I waited five minutes to later open the door once again walking inside.

I blocked the door to keep it open. I kept walking making sure everything is fine. I grabbed a smoke detector and threw it on the floor for the security to sleep. I jogged rushing to grab Harry from his cell. I kept looking for his room number as I finally found it. I turned around seeing the security guard on the floor asleep. I was wearing a breathing mask so I don't let the gas get to me. I grabbed the keys from the security guard and unlocked Harry's door.

I opened the door and saw him laying there. He looks scared. I motioned him to go but threw the mask at him first. He realizes that it's me and follows me. I locked his door and throw the keys beside the sleeping security guard running with Harry to the door. I looked both ways making sure the hallways are clear. I opened the door and quickly let Harry step out first. I went after him and shut the door closed. I got in the van letting Harry get in from the back. I took the breathing mask off while turning on the engine.

Mission Completed And It was easier then I thought. On the way to the airport, I throw some clothes at Harry making him dress like an old man. He catches the clothes and starts getting changed into them quickly. I told Katie that I'm going back to London and coming back tomorrow or if not, the next day. Jake had to come along with me. He told me it was okay with Lisa. Lisa knows, likes, and trusts me. I had to exchanged cars so I rented one instead. I pulled up in the parking lot after putting a sticker to let the airport know the rental car is mine and other information.

I got out of the car after parking it and open the trunk grabbing my suitcase. Jake gets his and Harry grabs his.

Jake closes the trunk and I locked the car to secure it. We began walking to the entrance of the airport and making our way to aboard on the plane.