Chapter 3

author's note:
hey so I've really been tossing around this idea and idk what to do. should I make original characters? I mean the story can't really just be BTS and you but also I know I get slightly confused when I read things with real people and original characters because I just forget who is who; especially when they have similar names hahaha. anyways let me know, otherwise you'll just stay as a friendless main-character for a bit until I figure out how you'll befriend V and the rest of BTS hahaha.
---------------------------------------------

(y/n) POV:
I walked into school the next day and immediately saw Taehyung and his friends. They all looked so different in the school uniform as opposed to the clothes they were wearing when I saw them yesterday. I smiled a bit as I walked to my locker, I didn't even know all of them went to this school. I opened my locker and began to put my things inside when I suddenly heard someone yell my name. I looked over to where Taehyung and his friends were to see that he had left and it was just the other six boys. Maybe I didn't really hear my name, why would they want to talk to me? I just shook my head and went back to getting my supplies for the day.

"(y/n)!" One of the boys shut my locker, forcing me to look at him, "Didn't you hear us just call your name?"
"Eh?" Shocked and confused, I slightly bowed and uttered "S-sorry!"
A different boy grabbed my wrist and spun me so I was facing the rest of them. "Hey you should look at us when you're talking."
"S-sorry!" I bowed again, I was so nervous and panicked I had no idea what to do.
"Don't bow," The boys laughed, "we're the same age. It's fine."
"Oh, okay." I stood straight, but couldn't manage to look at any of them, "Sorry."
"Well then, someone's shy." The boys all laughed.
"I-I'm going to class now." I stuttered, hoping that I could just be left alone.
"You can't go yet." One of them pinned me against the lockers, "There's still plenty of time before the first bell."
"W-what do y-you want?" I mumbled, confused and embarrassed. The boy just lifted my chin, so I was looking directly at him, and smiled at me.
"Why don't you look at any of us?" He whispered, "Only going to look at Taehyung?"
"W-what?!" I exclaimed, flustered. The boy leaned in closer to me, I could smell his deep warm scent and could nearly feel his breath against my face. I pushed him away and turned my head. I could feel my heart racing and felt blush rising to my face.
"Aw, come on now." The boy laughed a bit as he ran a hand through his brown hair, "I didn't even do anything."
"I don't even know you!" I exclaimed, "What do you guys even want?"
"Just wanted to see what type of girl you are." One of the boys smiled before they all began to walk away. "It's a nice T you have on your wrist by the way!" I looked at my left wrist, did they really do all of that just to see what letter was on my wrist?

Taehyung's POV:
I sat in the classroom all by myself, there was still quite a bit of time before the first class started. Usually I would have just been with the rest of BTS before classes started, but I saw (y/n) walk by and I was just too nervous to be around her. I'm such a coward. I couldn't even stand in the hallway around her without feeling my heart race. I even made the lamest excuse to leave everyone else, what is wrong with me? I could have just ignored her and talked to my friends instead of just sitting in the classroom by myself. I rested my head on the desk, I'm so pathetic. (y/n) is going to enter the classroom eventually and she sits right in front of me, I can't avoid her. Suddenly I heard a lot of shuffling around me and looked up to see Jungkook was coming over to his desk. I waved to him, he was the only one from BTS that was in this class with me.

"Hey," I waved, "what's up?"
"Oh V, you missed it." He shook me a bit, "We just had the best time."
"I doubt that." I laughed, picking my head up from the desk. "We're at school."
"Yeah but we were just talking to (y/n)!" I tensed, just hearing her name made me nervous.
"Really?"
"Yup," Jungkook pointed at my wrist, "you know, she has a T on her wrist."
"Sure." I laughed it off, "You didn't actually talk to her, did you?"
"Hey!" Jungkook flicked my forehead, "I'm not a liar."
"But these uniforms are long-sleeved, there's no way you saw her wrist."
"I have my ways." Jungkook laughed a bit.
"What did you-" Before I could finish my question, Jungkook shushed me and pointed to the front of the room.
"Why don't you ask her yourself?"

I looked up to the front and saw (y/n) just walked into the classroom. She looked upset or something, I couldn't really tell. What did Jungkook do to her? She stared at the floor as she walked to her desk and sat down. Many more students had entered the room as well so it was actually kind of loud with everyone else talking to their friends. Seconds before I was going to open my mouth and talk to (y/n), the bell rang which meant class started. Jungkook just laughed at me as the teacher went to the front of the room for attendance. I anxiously rubbed the (f/i) on my wrist, what really happened in the hallway after I left?