Chapter 32

author's note
sorry for not updating in so long!!! it has been hard since i am on vacation so don't have my laptop or as much time! but i recently decided to start writing from my phone too, so i can now write while on the train or airplane or anywhere, hopefully meaning i can update more while so far from home. although maybe not because i have been thinking so hard recently on what should happen next. i'm sorry i don't want to disappoint you guys at all (i always hope for the best updates i can) so it takes longer, especially since there are so many things that can happen next that i don't know what should happen next! thank you all for understanding and being so nice and positive! it really means so much to me, you guys are the best! and i am sooooo sorry if you don't like the updates or get impatient since i take so long to update. please forgive me!!
------------------------------------------------------

(y/n)'s POV:
I sighed as I walked into school, just completely consumed by my confusing thoughts. I didn't even notice I was late until I opened the door to my class to see everyone else already sitting down and our teacher up at the board teaching. I rubbed my eyes, I thought I left at the normal time and everything but apparently not. I just received a disappointed glare from my teacher when I said I didn't have a pass or any reason to be late. I noticed both Mark and Taehyung's slightly worried looks as I sat down. Until our first break, I just mindlessly took notes from whatever I saw from the board. As soon as break started, both boys immediately tried talking to me.

For some reason my mind was a blur and I couldn't understand anything they were saying. It felt like each boy switched languages, Taehyung tried to speak English while Mark stumbled through Korean. Mark tried to reach over to check my temperature or something, but Taehyung quickly stopped him by slapping Mark and pulling his hand away. I tried to speak or do anything, but everything that came out of my mouth was impossible to understand and my body wasn't listening to me. Noticing my struggle, Taehyung released Mark and both boys stared at me worriedly. What was happening?

Instead of trying to do anything anymore, I just slumped in my chair and looked away from either of them. For some reason my mind was too tired, or something, to bother trying to focus on them anymore. Luckily, the boys understood me quickly and silently returned to their seats. I sat during the rest of class just trying to comprehend what either boy was saying. Or why I was so out of it today. Did I skip breakfast? Was something gone or missing? I shook my head in confusion, maybe I was thinking too much. Giving up again, I just sat in my chair blankly staring at the board until the lunch bell rang.

I walked to the cafeteria with my mind all jumbled up, not even noticing that I sat down at a random table, full of girls I've never even talked to before. They all looked at me in complete confusion before I was quickly pulled away by someone. My mind was too tired to actually look at who was pulling me away so I just looked at the hand that held mine, and saw my initial on the wrist. I closed my eyes as I blindly followed, almost ready to sleep while walking behind Taehyung. Although the hand didn't really seem like Taehyung's, it had to be him since my initial was there. I tried to speak again but was shushed by the boy as he pushed me to sit down. I shook my head again, it had to be him. The boy sat down next to me and I quickly gave him a peck on the lips. I don't know why I did it, but something told me this kiss would change something. My mind was almost telling me I needed this kiss. I just really hoped it'd get me out of this weird feeling. Then before I knew it, my eyes were shut meaning I was either asleep or unconscious.

Taehyung's POV:
As soon as lunch break stared, I stomped over to Mark and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. I stared at his eyes as I pulled him out of his seat. I could feel Jungkook trying to pull me away from Mark but my grip on the boy was too strong to be broken. Mark just silently stared at me, shocked and confused.

"What did you do to (y/n)?" I hissed, completely angry at him. Why was she acting so lost today? Mark didn't respond so I harshly shook him. "Why is she not herself today?"
"N-no understanding." Mark quietly responded before I shoved him against the wall. Of course I had a language barrier with this stupid kid.
"I don't even get why I wasted my time with you." I mumbled to myself as I walked away.

Jungkook tried to talk to me, get my attention in any way, as I walked towards the rooftop but I ignored him the entire way. I couldn't really talk to (y/n), seeing as she was so unresponsive during class, so the rooftop seemed like the best place to go. It was the perfect place for me to just think without interupptions. We had a little rule in BTS that all of us had one spot we could go where no one else would bug us, and the younger, stupid me chose the school rooftop. Looking back at it, the rooftop is probably one of the worst places to choose. I couldn't be here out of school hours. I'd have to deal with whatever the weather was. I couldn't leave anything here to comfort myself, and it was always just slightly tempting to plummet from the edge. Which is probably the worse thing since no one would be here to stop me.

Mark's POV:
I sighed as I walked to the cafeteria, all by myself, after Taehyung 'talked' to me. My eyebrows were probably furrowed together as I tried to think of what he was saying. The only thing I really understood was he mentioned (y/n). But I really had no idea what about (y/n). She was acting so different today, it was strange. Then, as if me thinking about her made me see her, I saw (y/n) being glared at by a whole table full of girls. A small frown formed on my face as I saw her very confused gaze swipe over all the girls. Before anything worse could happen, I decided to grab (y/n)'s wrist and pull her away from the table. I knew a small blush formed on my face as all the girls stared at me leading (y/n) away.

I wanted to laugh as (y/n) tried to mumble something again, but decided it'd be better if I just told her to not talk. No matter how hard she tried during the break earlier today, I couldn't understand her at all. Still slightly blushing, I pushed her down into the chair at the table we usually sat at before sitting next to her. Then I sat next to her, unsure if I should talk to her or try to get her to eat. But before I could do anything else, she quickly kissed me. Shivers were sent down my spine as I madly blushed. And no matter how much I wanted to deny it, I could feel changes happening around me.