Chapter 5

author's note
sorry that last chapter and therefore the whole concept is pretty cheesy I just couldn't really think of a better way for you and V to have to hangout and such. plus you being his partner means you'll also finally meet/know the other members of BTS hahaha I've really been wanting you guys to meet so I don't have to be so vague and call the members "that boy," "another boy," "one of the boys," I can finally actually start using their names!! also when people speak in English (sorry this is getting a bit weird), before their speaking line will be [E]; I'm including this stuff because Taehyung is, probably, the worst at English from BTS and I think it's adorable that he tries anyways.
---------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV:
Jungkook smirked at me after the teacher said (y/n) and I were going to be partners. Great, now he had something else to make fun of me for. Now all of BTS would make fun of me, (y/n) and I had each other's initials on our wrists and we were partners for this all about me project. I already know I'm going to get a bad grade on this project. I'm a social wreck around girls and horrible with English. I blankly stared at the rubric, which was in English, after the teacher put it on my desk. I could only pick out a few words that I knew, how was this supposed to be a 'simple project' to end the week? I had to calm myself down before working on this project. I can't focus on (y/n) or her smile or how nervous I get around her. I need to focus on this project so I can get it over with.

[E] "Taehyung, how good are you at using English?" (y/n) tapped my shoulder causing me to look at her, my heart started racing. Trying to ignore my increasing heart rate, I laughed a bit and smiled at her, I didn't understand much of what she said at all. She looked at me a little confused, then repeated her question; this time I understood she was speaking about English.
[E] "English..." I paused, nervous she would judge me. Worrying that I wouldn't answer the question right, I was not quite sure on what she asked or what I was saying, "How-how is y-your English?"
"My English?" (y/n) laughed, speaking Korean again, "I'm fluent in English. How much did you understand?"
"Really?" I beamed, she's fluent in English, "That's great! I'm the worst at English. I didn't understand much of what you said at all." I chuckled, trying to forget that I answered her question with a question and probably made her think I was stupid. I really am an idiot.
"That's okay!" (y/n) gave me a reassuring smile as she took my rubric. "I'll rewrite the important information for you to understand."
"Thank you!" I nodded my head at her, slightly staring at her as she wrote on my rubric. It was really nice of her to translate the rubric for me. She was a nice girl.
"Some of those example questions are really weird." (y/n) laughed as she passed me back the rubric. "I don't think we need to use all of them." I looked at the translation she wrote, her handwriting was really pretty, just like her. I shook my head a bit, I have to stop thinking about her so much. I have to focus on this project. But she was right some of these questions were extremely weird. Are you dating anyone? Why was that an example question?
"Yeah," I rubbed the back of my head, "let's not include all of these weird questions."
"S-so do you want to ask the questions first or do you want me to?"
"Um, I guess I'll answer them first."

(y/n)'s POV:
I was really nervous hearing that Taehyung was going to be my partner. But at least I got to know more about him, maybe I'll find out if he is my soulmate or not. How do you figure out if someone is your soulmate anyways? I've never really known, maybe I'll just ask him about what he thinks about the soulmate thing as one of the questions. As long as I didn't think too much about it, I wouldn't get too nervous around him. Don't make it a big deal, then it won't be one.

"Okay, first question!" I pulled out a piece of paper to write the answers on, "What is your family like?"
"My family's the best! I love my parents, and I'm the oldest of my siblings and I. I also have a younger sister and brother." That's adorable, I thought to myself, he really loves his family.
"Did they give you the nickname V?"
"No, I came up with it myself." Taehyung rubbed the back of his head, "My family doesn't call me V."
"Why do you have the nickname V?"
[E] "Victory." He spoke with such confidence with his funny accent that I laughed and he laughed too.
[E] "Victory?" I shook my head slightly while laughing, "Victory for what?"
"Bangtan Sonyeondan."
"Bangtan Sonyeondan?" I looked at him confused, I've never heard of that before.
"My friends and I," He smiled, thinking about his friends, I smiled back at him. His rectangular smile was so cute. "it's what we call ourselves. Bangtan Sonyeondan, Bōdan Shōnendan, or just for short BTS."
"Who's in your friend group, BTS?"
"My best friends: Jin, Suga, JHope, Rap Monster, Jimin, and Jungkook."
"Are they the boys that were with you when we ran into each other yesterday?"
"Yup!" V happily chimed, "I'm always hanging out with them! Oh wait, (y/n)!" He paused, waiting for me to look at him, "They said they talked to you this morning, did they actually?"
"Y-yeah." I became all nervous and embarrassed again, remembering what happened this morning. I couldn't be this nervous around Taehyung, it would be awkward. I pushed my seat back and stood up, "I'll be right back."
"(y/n)! Wait!" Taehyung grabbed my wrist, and turned me so I was looking directly at him, I felt my heartbeat race faster and faster. I could see the slight blush on his cheeks as he realized what he was doing. A few other students looked over that the commotion Taehyung and I had created, he had knocked over his chair as he stood up so quickly to stop me. "I-if they did anything, anything at all, that was w-weird, tell me, okay?" Taehyung put his other hand over his face, embarrassed and upset, "I don't know what they did this morning, but I'm really sorry about them. I should have been there. I'll make sure it won't happen again, I promise."

With that Taehyung let go of my wrist and I quickly walked out of the classroom. Why did he do that? I could hear the other students murmuring about what just happened as I walked by them. I saw V's only friend in this class begin to walk towards him as I left the room. That was so embarrassing! I covered my face a bit as I walked through the hallway. Blush was flowing all over my face, my heart was beating extremely fast, I was even about to start shaking. I don't know what it is about Kim Taehyung, but he shakes my whole world. Everything. I couldn't stop thinking about him. No matter how hard I tried, my heart went out of control just thinking about him.