Chapter 20

author's note
hey! i just wanted to thank you all so much for reading my story once again, it truly makes me so incredibly happy. and i really cannot believe how many reads, votes, and comments this story is getting! thank you!
---------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV:
After (y/n) came back with three bowls of ramen, we all sat down at an empty table. I really hoped that the third bowl was for her and that she'd eat too. She really needed to eat, she is too skinny. But then I shook my head, I shouldn't worry about her so much. Instead, I began to stare at my phone, refusing to look at her. I softly smiled as I heard Eon Jin and Jeong Gyu thank her as she put bowls of ramen in front of them. But my smile quickly disappeared as she placed the third bowl of ramen in front of me.

"Eat up!" She smiled as if she wasn't annoyed with me at all, but it was easy for me to tell. Why was she mad at me? I'm not the one that ignored her for some other random person. But before I could say anything she continued, "Don't worry, I'll eat what you don't finish."
"You eat first." I pushed the bowl towards her, I really didn't want to eat anymore. "Then I'll eat what you don't finish, you don't eat that much anyways."
"Alright." She sighed, disappointed and out of motivation, before pulling the bowl a bit closer. "But you have to eat though."
"I will." I tapped on my phone screen a few more times, I needed to find something to distract me from her. I shouldn't be thinking about her. I shouldn't be wondering who Mark is. I shouldn't worry about her.
"Why are you so grumpy all of a sudden?" (y/n) asked after she ate some of the noodles and wiped her mouth.
"I'm not grumpy." I coldly spoke, I'm jealous.
"Okay then." She trailed off before taking more noodles out of the bowl. "By the way, I'll meet you up at your house again after. I have a few things to do before we go back."
"What do you need to do?" I looked up from my phone as she slurped up the noodles. "Do you know how late it is? You shouldn't be out so late by yourself."
"I'll be fine." She smiled at me which made me quickly look back down at my phone, blushing. She is so beautiful, I can't look at her anymore. It will just make me worry about her more, I shouldn't worry about her. "And I won't be alone, I'm going to help Mark with something."
"Hmmmm..." I trailed off, of course she was going to leave me for Mark. I held my phone tighter and still refused to look at her. "You don't need to go back to my house after, you said I was getting better. You can just go home when you're done helping Mark, right?" Just leave before I get even more upset and jealous.
"No, I'll come back after." She hastily ate her noodles so she could quickly respond. "You're not fully better yet. Plus we haven't even worked on our project and it won't take long for me to help Mark."
"Are you sure?" I paused, why was she like this? How could she make me so jealous and upset but then suddenly make me feel happy? "I still think it's too dangerous for you to be out at night like this." She simply nodded as she was already eating more noodles. "Okay then, w-what's your phone number?"
"W-What?" She nervously looked at me, both shocked and nervous, after she nearly choked on her noodles.
"Can I have your phone number?" I laughed a bit as I looked at her, she really wasn't expecting me to ask for her number. "Or if you'd rather, I can give you mine. So that I can let you in the house when you come back."
"Oh y-yeah." She laughed before handing me her phone. "You can just add yourself then send yourself a text so you have my number too."
"Thanks."

I put my number into her phone and quickly sent myself a text before handing (y/n) her phone back. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw her smile and I wish I didn't. (y/n) is just so cute and adorable. I felt a blush forming on my cheeks but rested my head on my hands to try and hide it as I continued to scroll through my phone. If she really is my soulmate, this is crazy. If she is my soulmate, then why am I so jealous of Tuan Mark? Is (y/n) really my soulmate?

(y/n)'s POV:
As soon as Eon Jin and Jeong Gyu finished eating Taehyung took them and left. What a pain, he didn't even eat any of the ramen. He didn't even say goodbye. Why is he like this? Why was he suddenly so mad? Taehyung is too hard to understand. After I finished, I left the ramen shop, and aimlessly wandered around. Where is Mark? I ran my hand through my hair, nervous. How would he be able to get around now? He was like a helpless little puppy. But surely, he couldn't have went too far away. I checked the time, it was about half an hour after we separated and about the time we should be meeting up again. He didn't get lost again, did he?

After about 15 minutes of slowly walking around the ramen shop, looking for Mark I decided to just wait on a nearby bench. If he wasn't lost, he should be able to find this spot again. I nervously looked around, the only thing lighting the dark streets were the strong lights from the stores and flickering sidewalk lamps. As I sat alone on the bench, I hugged Taehyung's hoodie a little. I was glad to have it on, it was warm and nice and kind of comforting. Then as I sat there, thinking about how much better it would be if I just went with Taehyung instead, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

[E] "(y/n)?" I turned to see Mark curiously looking at me. He smiled when I looked up at him before bowing, "Sorry! I hope you weren't waiting too long, I kind of got lost again." He laughed at himself as he rubbed the back of his neck. He looked kind of cute like this.
[E] "It's fine." I giggled as I stood up and stretched. "Don't worry about it. It must be hard for you to get around and stuff if you can't really understand anything."
[E] "So you ate, right?" He nervously looked down at his feet.
[E] "Yeah, why? Did you eat?"
[E] "I was too nervous to order anything or talk to anyone." He trailed off, "I'm sorry I just met you and always ask you for help already. But could you help me get something to eat?"
[E] "Of course!" I smiled, "I don't mind at all, don't feel bad about it."
[E] "Thank you so much!" He cutely smiled at me which made me blush. "Let's go! I'm starving."