Chapter 15

author's note
omG THANKS SO MUCH FOR LIKING THE STORY SO MUCH. IT TRULY MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY!!!!! REALLY THOUGH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LIKING THE STORY and also i'm going to throw Mark from GOT7 into this story because i really love Mark hahahaha and he's going to look like how he does in the Just Right music video because he looks amazing in that video hahah
---------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV:
I walked back to the couch, maybe I simply didn't see her somewhere within the house? I began heavily coughing as I walked throughout the house, causing my chest to hurt. I went to lie down, suddenly feeling extremely awful. Between coughs I called out for (y/n), hoping she was still around and could hear me. I missed her already, where was she. I was already getting worse without her. After a few minutes without getting a response, I stopped calling her name and continued coughing. My chest felt like it was burning. As I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water, I noticed the sliding door to the porch was slightly open. I shivered as I walked towards it, cold air was seeping into the house. I looked out the door and saw (y/n) standing on the porch, talking on her phone. I immediately felt less worried and sick, I felt overjoyed that she didn't leave. I couldn't help but stare at her as she was talking on the phone. She looked so incredibly adorable in my oversized hoodie and sweatpants. As soon as I saw her hang up the phone, I opened the porch door and ran over to her.

"(y/n)!" I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug.
"Taehyung?" She turned to me, surprised. "W-What are you doing?"
"I was so worried you left!" I coughed, still hugging her.
"I-I told you I'd stay and take care of y-you." She uttered, clearly embarrassed.
"B-but you weren't there when I woke up. I was all alone." I pouted.
"I didn't want to w-wake you up, I was just on the phone to order some food for you. You still need to rest and eat." She tried to wiggle out of my hug, but I easily overpowered her. "Come on let's go inside."
"Thank you. But don't leave again without telling me~" I whined as I shut the porch door behind us.
"Okay." She laughed a bit, "But you need to worry about yourself more." She placed her hand on my forehead, "You haven't gotten any better!"
"(y/n), what do you think about me?" I randomly asked as the question popped into my mind.
"What?" She immediately pulled her hand away from her forehead and looked at me, completely shocked by my sudden question.
"What do you think about me?" I paused, trying to think about how to reword it. "D-Do you like me?"
"Ummm..." She looked looked down at her feet, really embarrassed and nervous.
"Y-you don't have to answer it now!" I stuttered, embarrassed and worried I was making her feel really uncomfortable. "I was just wondering."
"O-Okay." She was still staring down.
"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just randomly asked you that." Awkward silence filled the room. "I-I think I really like you!" I blurted out, filling the silence.
"What?" She looked at me in the eyes, even more embarrassed than before.
"I think I really l-like you." I covered my mouth and looked away from her. "I-I was really sad and worried when I thought you left."
"C-Can I ask you the other question I was going to ask before you fell asleep?"
"Y-Yeah." Man, I'm even embarrassed now.
"W-What do you think about the whole s-soulmate thing?" She paused, "Do you believe in it?"
"Yeah. I mean, I don't see why not to believe in it. Everyone follows and believes in it. My parents are supposedly each other's soulmates and they are very happy together." I smiled and looked at her, "Even if we aren't soulmates, we have each other's initials and even though I worry about you a lot, I'm happy to be around you."
"T-Thanks." She smiled up at me, still blushing like crazy. "I have to go pick up the food I ordered for you now, is there anything else you want while I'm out?" She quickly began to walk towards the front door and her belongings.
"Wait!" I called after her, a few coughs escaping as I grabbed her wrist. "You can't just leave after I said all of that. I don't want you to leave now!"
"I'll be back before you know it." She smiled, putting on her shoes.
"Promise?" I held out my pinky finger for her, "I don't want you to go."
"Yes, I promise." She laughed as we intertwined our pinkies. "I'll see you soon. Go rest while I'm out okay?"
"I'll be worrying about you too much." I pouted, really not wanting her to go.
"Don't worry about me." She softly hugged me, "You worry about me too much. Nothing will happen, I'll be fine."

(y/n)'s POV:
I awkwardly left Taehyung's house extremely embarrassed and flustered. This has never happened before. No one had ever told me they liked me, no one ever worried about me, no one ever really cared if I left or not. I guess everything was different with Taehyung. As I walked down the street, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I felt so bad that he was sick. I wanted him to get better. I was embarrassed that he said he liked me. I couldn't believe that he liked me. I really had no idea what to do. Even though he said he thinks he likes me, I didn't have the courage to respond. I didn't know if I liked him or not, I didn't know if he was my soulmate or not. I have never experienced anything like this before, it is like I am now living in a completely different world.

I walked into the convenience store first to pick up some common cold medicine. I intently looked at all the medicine, trying to decide which one was the best for Taehyung until someone on the other side of the aisle knocked stuff off the shelf. I turned to see a boy frantically, and quite awkwardly, picking up boxes of pepero [a/n pepero is a korean snack, similar to japanese pocky] that were scattered around the floor. I walked over and started helping him because I knew I would have wanted the help if that was me. As I put the boxes back on the shelf, the boy started staring at me.

"Excuse me?" I confusedly looked at him
[E] "O-Oh sorry." He smiled at me and shook his head to look back down to the boxes on the floor.
[E] "Sorry, do you not know Korean?"
[E] "I am still learning Korean." He laughed while picking up more boxes. "I just moved here from America."
[E] "Wow! Welcome!" I smiled. "Have you been able to enter a school yet?"
[E] "No not yet." He laughed and put the last box back on the shelf, revealing a bright blue cast on his left arm. "It's been hard since I know very little Korean."
[E] "If you ever need help, I wouldn't mind helping." I smiled as I stood up. "By the way, how did you break your wrist?"
[E] "Oh I just messed up while practicing flips and stuff." He laughed at himself and held out his non-broken right hand. "My name is Mark Tuan by the way!"
[E] "You haven't been here very long, right?" I shook his hand and laughed.
[E] "Did I do something wrong?" Mark worriedly looked at me and ran his right hand through his dirty blond hair.
[E] "It's just that you bow instead of handshakes and call yourself last name, first name." I laughed. "Don't worry about it, you'll get used to it! I'm (l/n) (y/n)."  Then I bowed.
[E] "Oh thanks!" Mark laughed and bowed, "It's really nice of you to help me out!"
[E] "No problem." I smiled, "I know I'd want the help if I was you."
[E] "Are you hungry? I can take you out for lunch as a thank you!"
[E] "Sorry, I don't think I can now even though I am hungry." I sighed, "My..." What would I call Taehyung? "F-friend is sick, so I'm taking care of him today."
[E] "Aww that's too bad." Mark pouted, "Some other time then?"
[E] "You don't have to get me anything!" I smiled at him, blushing.
[E] "No! Don't worry about it." He laughed, "I don't mind, especially for someone as nice as you."
[E] "T-thanks." I stuttered, embarrassed. "I-I should go now, my friend is waiting."
[E] "Oh yeah, sorry!" Mark bowed then laughed, "I'll see you around."

With that, I awkwardly turned back to the medicine, still not sure of which one what the best for Taehyung. I sighed, realizing I spent way more time here than I thought I would. I haven't even picked up the food yet and it's been quite awhile. Taehyung would probably be mad and worried, oh well. I quickly gave up on choosing the best medicine and just chose a random one. I payed as fast as I could and left for the food, maybe if I just quickly came back he wouldn't be as mad. I practically ran to the restaurant and just threw my money at the cashier as I grabbed the take out bag. As I ran back to Taehyung's house I wondered if how he would react to me talking to Mark. He was already mad with me talking to his friends, let alone a random guy who Taehyung wouldn't even be able to talk to. Maybe I just wouldn't mention Mark to Taehyung. The second I rang the doorbell of Taehyung's house, the door opened and Taehyung wrapped his arms around me into a big hug.