2018 Valentine's Day Special!

(y/n)'s POV:
I tiredly rubbed my eyes as I walked to the front door of my house. It's still around 4:00 am, who would be visiting me now? My feet unwillingly slid across the cold floor as I neared the door. If the doorbell wasn't constantly ringing, I could have stayed in my warm bed. I shivered as I opened the door, the cold February air quickly greeting me. But not long after the cold air hit me, I was enveloped in a hug.

"Happy Valentine's Day, (y/n)!" Taehyung happily chimed, far too awake to be a good thing for me this early in the morning.
"Happy Valentine's Day, Taehyung." I giggled back before pushing him inside so I could shut the door. "Why are you here so early?" I groaned as he was taking off his jacket and shoes.
"It's Valentine's Day!" He smiled and cheered like a little kid. "I'm going to be giving you surprises all day long and it starts now!" Taehyung unzipped his backpack and pulled out an oversized pink sweater. "Here is the first one!" His rectangular smile grew as he extended the sweater towards me. "It's really comfortable and I hope you like it. It will keep you warm in this cold weather!" He began pushing me back towards my room, "Now you can go back to bed because I'm going to cook you a nice breakfast."
"Woah, woah, woah!" I interjected, halting him in his tracks. "I can't just leave you to cook alone in my house, you'll burn it down!" He pouted before I kissed his cheek quickly, "And thank you for the sweater."
"No problem!" A kiss landed on my forehead. "But don't worry about it, I've been practicing how to cook with Jin-hyung for so long, I can do it!" 
"I'll stay at the kitchen table then." I began walking towards the table but Taehyung easily stopped me.
"No~" He whined, his warm hand wrapped around my wrist. "You can't see what I'm making!"
"I'll just stay on the couch so I'm close, just in case anything happens, okay?" I looked at Taehyung, who seemed to really be contemplating this.
"Promise you won't peek!" I gave him a look of confusion, why did it matter if I saw what he was cooking? "I really want it to be a surprise for you."
"Okay, okay." I laughed, ruffling his hair as I then went to lie on the couch. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

Taehyung's POV:
As soon as (y/n) was out of sight, I began pulling all of the ingredients out of my backpack and preparing everything so I could cook all of her favorite breakfast foods. A little over an hour passed and I was finally done making everything. But before I called (y/n) over to eat, I cleaned everything up. On the kitchen table, I set one rose as well as the utensils we needed. I sighed as I looked at the table, it seemed so bland. I wanted to get a full bouquet or something but she would have noticed something large like that so I had to be minimal with just one flower. It was still a miracle that all of the things I brought for now actually fit in my backpack. As soon as the table was ready, I went over to get (y/n). A huge smile spread on my face as I saw her adorably sleeping on the couch. I didn't want to wake her but I had to so the food wouldn't be cold for her.

"(y/n), (y/n)..." I gently shook her. "Wake up, the food's ready! I don't want you to have to eat it all cold, come on. Wake up!"
"Aish.. You keep waking me up today." She jokingly whined while she stretched and got up. (y/n) pulled me into a hug and left another kiss on my cheek. "Love you."
"I love you too!" A blush still rose to my face but I couldn't help it. Even though we were soulmates and we have said that phrase to each other before, it still makes my heart go crazy. I pulled her to the kitchen, "Now let's eat!"
"Oh my gosh! You made all of this?" (y/n) stared at all the food in disbelief. "Thank you!"
"No problem, anything for you!" I sat down at the table and (y/n) sat across from me. We happily ate and casually talked, then before I knew it we were both done eating.
"Thank you so much!" (y/n) grinned while stretching. "Too bad now my gift for you is going to seem lame and small."
"Hey, no, don't think like that." I enveloped her in a hug, my head resting on top of hers. "Your presence is the best gift I'll ever get in my life, so this is really just me making it up to you."
"You're so silly." (y/n) laughed as she got up and went to the fridge, pulling out a little red container. "Happy Valentine's Day!" She extended the container to me, "I made them last night and I hope you like them."
"Of course I'll love them, you made them for me!" I opened the container and shoved a little chocolate into my mouth. Once I was done eating it I smiled even brighter, "It's perfect, just like you!" Just then, (y/n) noticed the time and she panicked.
"Wait, there's school today!" She frantically began putting the dishes in the sink. "Sorry, sorry. I just... We're going to be late."
"Don't worry about it." I laughed as I pulled her into another hug. "Today's Valentine's Day, we're not going to waste it in class. I already made plans for today anyways."
"What, really?" She looked at me in disbelief. "Why not just make the plans for the weekend? It's literally Wednesday."
"Well you don't like when I spoil you so I have to take this opportunity." I carefully explained, "If you get any issues in school tomorrow just blame me and I'll even do all the work we'll miss for you."

After a little convincing, I got (y/n) to agree to my plans of today and skip school. As I washed the dishes, (y/n) got ready for the day. Then eventually, we were walking together outside hand-in-hand. I smiled when I saw the T on her wrist, what a blessing it is that I'm her soulmate. Soon enough, we made it to the nearby train station in which I paid for our tickets and in a matter of minutes we were on our way. While we were on the kind of long train ride, I gave (y/n) her next gift, a heart phone charm. Just like when I gave her the other gifts, she was very thankful and happy. I was just ecstatic that she liked the gift.

Once I heard the train operator announce our stop was next, I pulled (y/n) closer to the door. When the doors opened, I led her through the train station and out to the street. She already tried getting me to tell her where I was taking her, but I tried my best to keep it a surprise. I was so excited just thinking about it, my ideal date with the most perfect and amazing girl in the entire world. We reached the amusement park and (y/n) was just as happy as I was.

We spent nearly the entire day at the amusement park going on rides, playing games, and just doing all of the fun things that the amusement park had to offer. I was especially glad we went to the amusement park today because (y/n) finally let me spoil her. I'd really have to make it up to the rest of BTS later because without them I definitely wouldn't have enough money to be getting (y/n) everything I was getting her. I wanted to make up for all the days I didn't give her a gift, so I totally spoiled her today. I wish she'd let me get her a gift everyday but anytime I got her one 'for no reason' she'd lecture me about how I shouldn't spend money on her. So today, any prize she showed interest in, I won. I constantly bought her favorite foods whenever I saw them. I showered her with the gifts I've been wanting to give her everyday.

When the sun began to set, I couldn't believe that most of the day was already over. My backpack was now filled with all the various things I got for (y/n) as we walked around the amusement park together. We did countless things that no one else would bother to remember, but I practically memorized today. One of the best days of my life, my ideal date with my perfect soulmate, there was almost nothing that could beat this. The only thing that was better than this was discovering (y/n) is actually my soulmate and that she's mine and I'm hers. The sun was long set now and I saw (y/n) adorably yawn in the corner of my eye as we walked.

"Are you tired?" I asked while she was still mid-yawn and covering her mouth with her hand. "Want me to take you home now?"
"I-I'm o-okay." She totally lied, now rubbing her eyes as she yawned again.
"Here, hold my backpack." I took it off my back and handed it to her. "I'll give you a piggy-back ride home."
"I can walk it's fine." (y/n) insisted, taking my backpack anyways. "We don't even have to leave now, there's still so much to do here."
"No way, you're tired. You can't lie to me, I know you." I paused, "I want to make sure you stay healthy and well-rested, so we'll go now."
"I don't want to ruin your Valentine's Day plans though!" (y/n) whined, the most precious pout on her face.
"It's already been a perfect day since I spent it with you."