Chapter 24

author's note
thank you so much for all of the support! i really cannot thank you all enough! i am working on a oneshot collection, as a thank you for all of your, which i hope to update very often! i will publish that soon too! again, thank you all so much!
---------------------------------------------

(y/n)'s POV:
I yawned as I walked down the street with Taehyung. I was so tired! Not only were we up so late last night, we also had to wake up even earlier than usual so I could go home to get ready for school. But at least now we were on our way to school. I turned to look at him walking next to me, I didn't even get to check if he was completely better after being sick. I reached over and put my hand on his forehead, it was still a little warmer than usual.

"I can't believe you are so determined to go to school today." I pouted and I pulled my hand back, "What if you get even more sick? It isn't healthy to do so much while being sick!"
"But I feel fine with you." He laughed as he held my hand and rested his head on mine. "Plus I can't leave you at school all alone."
"And I thought you might just care about your grades." I laughed while blushing.
"We are nearly done now!" He squeezed my hand a little, causing my blush to grow. "We have all the facts and will just need to put it on posters."
"Don't forget, we are presenting." I lightly flicked his forehead, "You'll need to work on your English!"
"Yeah, but you can teach me!" Taehyung brightly smiled, making me smile as well.

We walked into school, still hand in hand, causing many students to stare at us. A deep red blush came over my face and I quickly pushed Taehyung away. I shook my head and covered my face, this is so embarrassing! How could I forget how close we were when we walked into the building? I practically ran to my locker, hopefully none of Taehyung's friends noticed. I wish no one saw that. They will now all think we are dating! I hurriedly put my things away then hid at my desk.

Taehyung's POV:
I felt my heart sink to the ground when (y/n) pushed me away. Why? What did I do this time? When I went to my locker I was immediately greeted by the rest of BTS.

"Hey V!" They all chorused at nearly the same time.
"How are you doing?" Jin asked as he playfully pushed everyone else away.
"How was hanging out with (y/n)?" Jimin nervously looked at me, they all wanted to ask that.
"I'm fine." I sighed, I was not fine at all. "Why is (y/n) so hard to understand?" I whined and hit my head against my locker.
"Oh no." I heard them all worriedly gasp and awkwardly shuffle. After a short silence, Suga spoke up. "What happened?"
"Tuan Mark." I frustratedly growled. "(y/n) took so long to come back yesterday! And when we walked in this morning she ran away from me."
"I'm sure it's all fine." J-Hope reassuringly pat my shoulder.
"She walked with you to school, right?" Rap Monster asked, I only nodded in response.
"She doesn't hate you or anything like that!" Jimin smiled, "She even took care of you all day yesterday!"
"Then why'd she run away this morning?" I whined once again before my voice went to a whisper. "She even pushed me away."
"Wait, really?" Suga asked, clearly shocked. "There must have been something about how you guys came in." He paused, thinking. "How did you walk in with her?"
"We were holding hands." I tried my best not to stutter or blush, they would surely make fun of me for it.
"V!" They all laughed and a few of them even playfully pushed me.
"Hyung, you are so oblivious!" Jungkook finally spoke, laughing.
"What do you mean?" I nervously looked at them. What was I not understanding?
"Taehyung, here." Rap Monster pulled Jimin over closer to me. Both laughing. "Show us how you walked in."
"Okay..." I looked at them all, still extremely confused as I grabbed Jimin's hand and rested my head on his. I perfectly recreated how I walked in with (y/n). As I did, I heard various little whispers coming from all of them as they laughed.
"Taehyung, did you ever think about how (y/n) felt walking in like that?" Jin laughed as I released Jimin.
"Was I supposed to?" I turned to all of them, still not knowing what they were laughing about. "What's wrong with walking in like that?"
"Dummy!" J-Hope laughed and lightly flicked my forehead. "Do you know anything about girls?"
"She was probably so embarrassed and nervous walking in like that!" Suga exclaimed, laughing.
"Wow, Hyung!" Jungkook laughed at me more, "You really have no experience with girls!"
"How was I supposed to know?" I joined them in laughing. I was actually really worried that I did something wrong or that (y/n) was mad at me.
"Just think more about how she would feel!" Rap Monster clutched his stomach, he was laughing so much.
"Yeah, not everyone is like you V!" Jimin slowed his laughing, but before anyone could say anything else, the bell rang and we all had to go to class.

(y/n)'s POV:
I heard the bell ring and all the different students come into the room. I noticed Taehyung come in and immediately hid my face by slouching on the desk and folding my arms in front of me. He must be so mad at me for running away this morning! Or maybe he was also embarrassed about everyone looking at us when we came in. How would I be able to face him now? I heard the teacher briefly tell the class what to do, it was just our last day to work on the project so we should be putting everything on the poster and practicing now. I could tell the teacher was glaring at me and Taehyung, I'm sure he thought that we still had barely any of the work done. I wouldn't blame him, for the first two days Taehyung and I really had little to nothing done. After the teacher was done talking, I turned back to look at Taehyung. We immediately made eye contact so I nervously looked away from him.

"S-Sorry about this morning." He slowly spoke to me, probably equally as nervous as me.
"It's okay." I nervously giggled and started pulling out our papers for the project. "I'm sorry for leaving you there."
"It's fine," He paused, waiting for me to look at him. "As long as you promise you won't leave me again."
"Oh yeah, class!" The teacher called for our attention before I could say anything back to Taehyung. "We are getting a new student tomorrow. Make sure you are on your best behavior for him tomorrow! He is coming all the way from America." The teacher smiled at us as he heard some students whispering and giving other reactions to the news. "Yes, he is fluent in English! Perfect timing to help me grade your presentations, which are starting tomorrow!" Many of my classmates groaned, including Taehyung. I just giggled, this would be really interesting to see tomorrow. "Alright!" The teacher called all of the attention again. "Get back to work! You all better impress me and the new student tomorrow!"
"(y/n)." Taehyung smiled as he poked my cheek, fully getting my attention. "Let's get back to work so we have the best presentation!"
"There's no way we could have the best presentation, your English is bad!" I teased, poking him back.
"Hey!" Taehyung whined, his smile turning into a pout. "Be nice! I can learn." He folded his arms, pretending to be annoyed.
"Sure." I laughed, "It will take so long for you to learn though."
[E] "You are (l/n), (y/n)." Taehyung paused, after very slowly speaking that one sentence with the cutest little accent. "And I am Kim Taehyung, your soulmate." A bright blush formed on my face as I heard the last thing Taehyung said.
"G-Good job!" I clapped and started writing things down on a paper for him. "But you don't need to say that, so I will write down what you should say. Then I will teach you those sentences."
"But I liked that one!" Taehyung pretended to whine, but really he was trying his hardest not to laugh. "Those sentences were nice!"
"But it's not for the project." I protested and covered my blush a bit, this was making me so flustered! "How about you say something more like, You are (l/n), (y/n); a friend of mine?"
[E] "Girlfriend?" Taehyung innocently asked.