2017 Halloween Special!

author's note
sorry this took forever to publish but i really miss you guys so hope you wouldn't mind if every so often i made holiday specials or something :)) also i published my mark tuan fanfic, if you want to check that out! thank you again for all the support and love. this is also just very short fluff, not scary at all!
————————————————————————

(y/n)'s POV:
"Please (y/n)!!" Taehyung whined, once again, as he pouted at me.
"No!" I laughed, pushing him away. "I'm not going to!"
"Why don't you want to make halloween chocolate with me?" He sadly questioned, looking completely crushed. "Wouldn't it be so fun?"
"You're going to make such a mess though! Every time you try to cook, you only make a mess!" I explained for the third time now. "Plus it's already 22:00, it's too late to be cooking."
"But it's chocolate!" Taehyung continued to whine while lying on the couch next to me. "Chocolate doesn't take that long to make!"
"Make it by yourself then, I'll be right here." I continued to comfortably lie on the couch, under the warmth of various blankets.
"It's no fun alone though." He pouted at me and I felt blush rising to my face. Taehyung is just so adorable! "Please~ We have to do something Halloween themed today!"
"We already watched a horror movie earlier, didn't that count?" I questioned, considering we just finished watching 'A Train to Busan' which was literally a zombie movie.
"No! That movie wasn't scary at all." He explained, "So we need to do another Halloween themed activity. A really fun one!" Taehyung's eyes lit up as he smiled, "Halloween themed baking is so much fun!"
"Fine, I'll make chocolate with you." I finally gave in and was quickly pulled up from the couch.
"Yay! Let's go!" Taehyung beamed, the excitement evident in his eyes as he bolted up, as practically ran to the kitchen. "I promise you'll have fun! It'll be worth it." He smiled before leaving a quick kiss on my forehead.

Before I could respond, Taehyung took out his phone and quickly read over something. He put on some 'spooky music' and began taking various ingredients, that I didn't even know were in the kitchen, out of the cabinets and onto the table. Taehyung had the most adorable, happy smile over his face after he decided all the ingredients and necessary utensils were out.

"We are going to make chocolate spiders!" He grinned, showing me a picture on his phone along with some relatively short recipe.
"Cute!" I smiled, despite finding Taehyung's extreme excitement much more adorable than the little chocolate spiders.
"Not as cute as you!" Taehyung laughed, his adorable little giggles. Meanwhile, I simply shook my head while we began to cook.

I was very happy that Taehyung chose a very easy recipe, since I thought that meant he wouldn't mess up a lot or make a huge mess. I was wrong. Almost immediately, he spilled the one and a half cups of white sugar we needed for the recipe all over the floor. Then, being the child he is, Taehyung almost knocked over the boiling melted chocolate and nearly burned himself. Thankfully I was able to stop him before he burnt himself or forced me to ban him from cooking anything again. Relief washed over me when we finally made it to the decoration stage. Now all we had to do was shape the fudge into the spiders' bodies and attach the chocolate legs I made. That couldn't be too hard, right?

"(y/n)..." Taehyung began, pausing in confusion. "Come here, please. I think I did something wrong... It doesn't look like a spider."
"There's no way you could have messed u-" I started as I turned to look at Taehyung. But I was quickly cut off by him smearing bright red icing on my left cheek.
"Got you!" He grinned before breaking into laughter.
"Aish, are you kidding me?" I whined while wiping the icing off of my cheek.
"Aww you were so cute with that on though!" Taehyung giggled, "It was like a little blush!"
"I'm not a cookie to be decorated!" I paused, still struggling to get all of the icing off of me.
"Yeah, you're much sweeter than any pastry!" Taehyung smiled as real blush began to appear on my face. "Wow you don't even need the icing blush and you're so adorable!"
"You're crazy." I laughed.
"Crazy in love with you!" Taehyung quickly kissed my cheek before going back to humming along to the spooky music and decorating his chocolate spider.

A happy smile remained on my face as I continued to decorate the various chocolate spiders we made. Taehyung was always so silly and adorable. He was so proud to show me his various spiders, that he all themed to be different things. If anyone else looked at them, they'd just see blobs of chocolate with random lines of red and neon green icing. But to Taehyung they were vampire spiders, zombie spiders, black widow spiders, and superhero spiders. Once we were done decorating, the chocolate went into the fridge to set and thankfully most of the mess was already cleaned so I only had to take care of a few things before Taehyung and I both settled back onto the couch.

There were some other random horror movies playing on the tv, which Taehyung was debating on which one to put on, but I didn't really care about it. Instead, I nestled closer to Taehyung and was enveloped by warmth. I yawned, tired from the baking, and just let him choose the movie. That was a regret. Taehyung put it on to some horror movie that I didn't know, but it easily began to creep me out. I nervously watched, afraid of what was going to happen next. Unable to nestle closer to Taehyung, I buried my face into his shoulder when I heard a scream from one of the characters of the movie. I could tell Taehyung was shocked by my reaction, usually I wasn't too scared by the horror movies we watched. And if I wasn't so afraid by whatever was happening to the characters in the movie, I would have been surprised by my reaction as well. I heard the tv's volume go down and I slowly relaxed against Taehyung's shoulder, no longer being surrounded by the harsh screams of the movie.

"Don't worry (y/n), I'm here to protect you." I heard his calming voice as I quickly began to fall asleep. "I'll always love you and be here for you."