2017 Christmas Special!!

author's note
happy holidays! i hope you enjoy the christmas special, and if you don't celebrate christmas i hope you still enjoy this festive little chapter! thank you all for everything, it has recently past my first full year of having this wattpad account and i can't believe how supportive and nice you have all been. i love you guys! also sorry this took a while to write
———————————————————————

Taehyung's POV:
"Please (y/n)~" I pouted, looking at her with the most adorable face I could. "Please!"
"But I don't want to!" She whined back, a little pout on her face, making my heart melt.
"Please!!!" I tugged on her sleeve, still trying to convince her. "They aren't even ugly sweaters!"
"I didn't say I wouldn't wear it because it's ugly. I told you I thought the sweaters are cute!" She giggled before lightly poking my nose.
"Then why won't you match with me?" I whined, pretending to be heartbroken. "After all the trouble I went through to get you this!"
"I'll wear it when we get home, how does that sound?" She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Why not to the Christmas party?" I continued whining while staring at her cute smile.
"For the same reason I didn't actually go on stage when I went with you to Thailand." She laughed, gently flicking my forehead. "Don't you remember what your manager said when you brought me? I'm not going to make you lose your career and I don't want to break up with you, so I'm not wearing the matching sweater out of the house! If the public found out, everything would be ruined!"
"But it'll just be us and the boys!" I countered, "No one will see you, and they can know that we're dating. They already know we're dating. So it's no big deal, you can wear the matching sweater with me there."
"We're walking to your dorm, we'll be out in public." (y/n) sighed, "I really don't want to risk it, okay?"
"But I want everyone to know you're dating me!" I sadly whined, now wrapping my arms around her waist and nestling my head in the crook of her neck. My voice dropped down to a lower, quieter tone. "I want to wear matching clothes with you. I want to be like all the other couples."
"Aish, you'll be the death of me one day." (y/n) giggled. "I'll bring the sweater in my backpack and change when we get there."
"Really?!" My eyes lit up as I quickly shot up to look at her. (y/n) nodded before I quickly kissed her and smiled. "Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" I beamed, ecstatic that I'd be able to match with her in front of the rest of BTS.

(y/n)'s POV:
Taehyung grinned as if he's never been so happy before in his entire life as he watched me put the oversized matching blue sweater into my backpack. He was already wearing his, so proud and happy that I'd soon be matching him. As soon as we both put on our shoes and jackets, Taehyung took my hand, after pushing up his sweater paws, and we walked out of my apartment. Snow was gently falling when we got outside and somehow the white flakes seemed to make a perfect little crown on Taehyung's head. The snow contrasted perfectly with his, now dark brown, hair as we slowly walked along the sidewalk. He's so perfect, so insanely perfect, just everything about him is perfect. I smiled to myself as we continued walking down the sidewalk. Then before I knew it we were at BTS's dorm and Taehyung was already pushing me into the bathroom so I could change into the matching, oversized blue sweater.

After I changed into the sweater, I exited the bathroom and went to the living room, where all of the boys were. Taehyung immediately noticed my presence and put down the controller of whatever video game he was playing. At this all of the boys, turned over to look at me since there weren't really many things that would make V stop playing video games with Jungkook. A huge blush spread over my face and I covered my face with the extra long sleeves of my sweater. I heard all of them saying various things but since they were speaking over each other I couldn't really tell what any of them were saying. I peeked out from behind my sweater paws to see Taehyung standing right in front of me, a light blush on his face as he showed his adorable box smile.

"Wow, you look so adorable!" He grinned, so pleased that we are matching. I simply nodded as he hugged me and shivers were sent down my spine as I felt his warm breath tickle my ear. "Thank you so much. I know it seems silly," his voice quieted down even more, which I didn't think he could do, "but I'm so happy that we're matching. Even just this little thing, it shows that I'm yours and you're mine. And someday, I hope we can show that to the entire world."

Then as quickly as Taehyung came over to me, he kissed my cheek and led me over to sit on the couch next to him. My heart felt like it was beating more than a million miles an hour. No matter how much time I spent with V, he just had this effect on me. I leaned on him while fiddling with the sleeves of my sweater. Taehyung went back to playing his game with Jungkook as I gently lifted up the sleeve of my sweater to show the T written on my wrist. I smiled to myself, feeling so warm and happy. I still couldn't believe this tiny little letter on my wrist tied me to such a perfect, sweet, cute, and warm person.

"Okay guys!" Jin beamed, "I think it's time for the gifts!" A chorus of happiness quickly filled the room as all of the boys were ready to give their gifts to each other and get some in return.
"Who will give first?" J-Hope asked, his pile of gifts at his feet waiting for him to distribute them.
"Maybe (y/n) should!" Rap Monster smiled at me, "After all, she's the guest." I shrunk into my oversized sweater even more, why me first? I turned to Taehyung, a little goofy smile on his face.
"I'll go get them for you!" He paused as he got up and stretched, "The gifts are in your backpack, right?" I simply nodded before Taehyung brought my backpack to me. I gave each boy their own gifts before finally giving Taehyung his.
"Can we open them now or do you want us to wait?" Jungkook quickly asked, earning a little smack from Jimin who was sitting on his other side.
"Whatever you guys want to do, I don't care." I mumbled, nervous on whether or not they'd like the gifts I got them. After all, they get gifts from fans all the time. What would make what I gave them different from what countless fangirls left them with? I heard wrapping paper being ripped and crumpled around me as the boys started opening their gifts. Before I could even look up at them or anything, Taehyung pulled me into a quick, tight hug which caused both of us to fall back onto the couch.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Taehyung mumbled as I simply giggled. I already knew which gift he was most excited about. I had gotten him a handful of things that he liked: a lion hoodie, some of his favorite anime, some other random little things I know he's wanted for a while. But what definitely had him most excited was the letter from his manager. I somehow convinced his manager that for V's birthday, he would get to do whatever he wanted for the day since he won't have any schedule then and that V could announce that we were soulmates.
"You're welcome!" I laughed, trying to sit back up straight as Taehyung was still tightly hugging me.
"What's he so excited over?" Suga asked after both of us were sitting normal again.
"On my birthday I can announce that (y/n) and I are soulmates!" Taehyung beamed, "I have permission to officially do it now!"
"How did you manage to do that?" Jimin looked at me, confused. "Taehyung's been trying to get PD-nim to agree to that for forever."
"Does it really matter how?" Taehyung teased, "Now the whole world will get to know that I have the best, sweetest soulmate ever!" Taehyung kissed me, "Thank you for the best Christmas ever. I know Christmas barely started, but this is the best gift I've ever received and will ever receive. I love you!"