Poison | Keith (R)

(HOLD ON I'M JAMMING TO MY PREROGATIVE RIGHT NOW. SO LEMME JUST SLAY THIS KEITH IMAGINE FOR YALL.) HA I DON'T NEED PERMISSION MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS- THATS MY PREROGATIVE. Mood for this one cause it's about to get real crazy.

•••••

Joey Hayes

Joey Hayes.

•••••

Carmen Hayes

Carmen Hayes.

•••••

Carmen and her husband Joey walked inside of the house party that was being hosted by the Power's. Keith and Tyranny Power were having a release party in response to them landing their first major model deals with Calvin Klein. Joey worked for Calvin Klein as one of the directive board members and wanted his wife by his side as they celebrated a huge night for both parties involved. Carmen was kind of nervous because well.. people judged Joey for marrying her and she hated public events because people always stared and whispered to each other. She was black, and Joey was white. You would think by 2017 people would be okay with interracial love but it was still a problem. Her appearance mirrored his with a black silk dress that hugged her mouth watering curves, with a peak a boo slit that had men and women wondering what laid underneath. Joey adored his wife, he loved her melanin skin, to her plump lips. He did not however approve of her braids, he didn't understand how she considered them appropriate for a formal event. Causal yeah they are fine, but tonight he didn't want people to find reasons to poke fun at her. He knew the critics were ready.

Oh she's just a typical black girl.

"I don't get why your so upset. You knew I was getting them yesterday." Carmen rolled her eyes at him taking a sip from her soft alcoholic drink.

They stood beside the bar.

Joey sighed looking down at his wife. She stared back at him and he felt bad because he loved everything about her, he didn't want her to feel like he didn't. He just felt like she could've waited at least one more day before getting them. He hated the critics. But he also knew he had to chose between how people saw him and how she saw him. He would always chose her.