Heated | Keith (R) 3/5

She acting like that why?She says boy you're too young and dumbLet me put in enough timeI said it's about how much you've lived girlNot how long you've been alive seeWe can ride slow, it's been a while I knowLet me control yaLooking like she wanna...

She says boy you're too young and dumb
Let me put in enough time
I said it's about how much you've lived girl
Not how long you've been alive see
We can ride slow, it's been a while I know
Let me control ya
Looking like she wanna ride
Thinking bout crossing the line
Doing what she never tried, she just might.

•••••

Keith excitedly jogged up the stairs to his girlfriend's home ready to have her arms wrapped around his neck--hell or even her legs.

She didn't know he was in town, him being in a college two states away and her being a senior in high school. Their long distance relationship had gone through so much he felt it was almost necessary to spend his spring break with her instead of his family. He had met her mother over FaceTime numerous times, but they had never met in person. So he was hoping it was cool if he could stay over their house.

Melanie was 2 1/2 years younger than Keith, He had met her at a parade when he was in Atlanta for one of his classes traveling shows. They started off as friends and eventually feelings grew. They've been together about 2 years now a little off and on to be honest, and the past couple of months have been horrendous. She's always busy, he's always busy. Keith felt like he was the only one still trying to keep it together. His best friends didn't understand why Keith was still hung up over some girl still in high school when, "these older, mature, and bad females throw pussy at him all the time." Well that's how Luke felt at least. Woody and Bry rooted for the couple. While Eli thought taken Keith meant more girls for him, so I guess you could call Eli a supporter too.

It was without a doubt Keith was extremely attractive and any girl in a long distance relationship with him would feel some kind of insecurity in the relationship. It was opposite though, Keith was the one dealing with insecurities. He felt like this trip was do or die for them. He didn't wanna lose her but he also knew he had to put himself first for once. He had no problem freeing her.

Keith knocked on the door a little to hard stuffing his hands in his pocket. He squinted his eyes at the blazing sunlight dragging his tongue across his lips as a breeze passed his body. He always loved Atlanta's weather. The door swung open and Keith quickly looked back with his eye's widening a bit. He had been expecting Melanie to answer the door, but he was instead met by her.. not fully clothed mother.