Speechless.

Today I woke up with a clear mind, and a clear picture of my day. I haven't gotten on here since my last update and I was taken away by what I came back too.

MonroeMon thank you for being a great friend to me in this hard time in my life. I'm facing a lot of things that are testing me mentally and emotionally and I didn't expect to comeback to so many people supporting me and wishing me well. You've been one of my favorite writers since I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER- the day you followed me and read my book. I legit almost cried cause I felt like I finally was going somewhere with my writing. All of my "fans" no you guys mean so much more to me. You inspire me to keep writing and keep going. I appreciate all of you.

Thank YOU guys so much. From the bottom of my heart, if I was to leave this earth tonight I'd be happy knowing I made so many of you smile, laugh, cry, happy, anything. As an author my goal is to get emotions out of you and that's all I could ever ask for.

My name's Amour and I'm dealing with depression, insecurity, and other shit but who isn't? My problems are no different then anyone elses and if any of you felt any way I'm a DM away.

Shit you can even call me. 💯

I just wanted to say thank you. I see all of you reaching out. I appreciate it. ❤

And I love you. Even If you only love my writings.