Arranged | Keith (4)

IM POINTING TO YOU! CAUSE I LOVE YOU! I UPDATED FOR YOU! YOU GRATEFUL! YOU LOYAL! YOUR AMAAAAZING

IM POINTING TO YOU! CAUSE I LOVE YOU! I UPDATED FOR YOU! YOU GRATEFUL! YOU LOYAL! YOUR AMAAAAZING. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU! ❤❤❤❤😩😢- A. I'm your biggest fan. Stay beautiful.
•••••

Keith stirred in his sleep allowing the sun to capture his eyes. He groaned covering his face as he felt the bed dip and someone sit on his stomach.

"Wakey wakey!" Xaria yelled at him slapping her hands against his chest. He whined opening his eyes and she smiled bouncing up and down still abusing him.

"Why are you such a brat? And why are you in my room?"

"Wake uuuuup milk dud!"

He sighed before looking down at their current position. He smirked. "You like bouncing? That's good to know."

She made a face before she realized what he meant gasping. "Your such a douche Powers." She hit him and got off of him. "Ain't shit good to know cause you not finna be up in my innocence."

Keith gave her a look. "Sure."

"Stop being a perve and come on cause we have to go meet with our wedding planner."

Keith and her gave each other the same look. "Ew."

He sighed and rubbed his face getting out of the bed. "I'ma tell you this now. This your show and I'm just a special guest. So when we go meet her you can do your thang."

She giggled and bit her lip trying not to stare at his body as he walked passed her heading into the bathroom. "You'll help me at least pick out the cake right? And the music, then we need to discuss our wedding party-- and hey whose your best man? Is it Luke?"

Keith stopped brushing his teeth as he turned to her raising his eyebrow. "Why?"

"Cause I need to know whose in charge of your side of things. I gotta make sure they understand the rules of you and I's agreement."

Keith mocked her in the mirror. "We'll first off no he isn't, my best man is my best friend Algee and second off you don't have to worry about me sleeping around anymore. I told you I been done."

Xaria just stood their examining the tattoo on the back of his shoulder. "Mhm I believe you but I don't know if I believe this Algee guy. Why haven't I met him yet?"

"Look woman I don't know, but what we not finna do is have this blizzare ass conversation this early okay? I'm not sleeping around, I've been a good boy. I promise."

She just smiled at him not saying a word. Keith looked back at her still brushing his teeth wondering why she was giving him the googly eye's and actually listening.

"Are you okay Xaria?"

She snapped out of it nodding her head. "Oh yeah great. Whatever you say Tyree."