The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)

Cause you are unforgettable 💋 - A

Oh and this is slightly rated r- meaning there is a little sex scene. What did you expect though 😂 🤷🏾‍♀️ these are Keith's seedlings. #DaddyDaycare
•••••
"Aye Kyrie," Keith yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Come here real quick your mom and I want to speak to you! Tell your brother to bring his black ass home too."

Kyrie who was laying on his bed studying, made a face:

"Uh coming!" Kyrie yelled back as he sat up quickly. He flew off his bed and stumbled onto the floor searching for his phone. "Shit shit shit- God please don't tell me Tyree snitched on me. I know he's a little slow but he can't be that slow- oh my god what if he told Tristan? I don't wanna die. Okay if I get cornered I'm pinning this whole thing on Tyree. Operation uncle Kyrie instead of daddy Kyrie will go down tonight."

Kyrie continued to rant to himself as he dialed Tyree's number. It rang a few times before he answered and Kyrie could hear heavy breathing through the phone.

"Ew nigga were you beating your meat or something?" Kyrie winced and he heard Tyree smacking his lips.

Tyree was currently holding Yasmin up against her bedroom wall. "No I'm not so shut the hell up, what do you want? I'm kind of in the middle of something."

"You didn't tell mom and dad right?"

Yasmin squirmed against the wall trying to get him to move again since she was close. Tyree gave her a stern look and she whined rolling her hips against his. "Keep. Going." She whispered into his ear and he chuckled at her freakiness.

"Nah Kyrie why the hell would I do that?" Tyree asked his brother as he picked back up his rhythm. He felt Yasmin's teeth sink into his shoulder, groaning under his breathe. She was a loud moaner, so he had to make sure he went at a pace he could keep her quiet.

Kyrie looked at his phone weirdly. "Nigga what the fuck are you doing? Matter fact I don't even wanna know- just get your black ass home because dad and mom want to speak to us."

Tyree sighed in defeat moving away from her wall as he still held her. He sat down in her computer chair and her eyes lit up as she placed her hands on his shoulder. He never let her lead during sex. His eyes met hers and he put the phone on mute.

"Hurry up and get your nut off cause I gotta go a little sooner then I thought."

"Yes daddy." Yasmin giggled before pecking his lips and he sat back un-muting the phone.

"So what happened?" Tyree asked as he kept his eyes on his girlfriend. Her eyes was shut tightly and her head was thrown back as she rode him.