The Weekend | Algee (1)

A different side of #Morgee 💙 - A
May or may not be a series, idk yet.

•••••My man is my man is your manHeard that's her man tooMy man is my man is your manHer, that's her manTuesday and Wednesday, Thursday and FridayI just keep him satisfied through the weekendYou like 9 to 5, I'm the weekendMake him lose his mind e...

•••••
My man is my man is your man
Heard that's her man too
My man is my man is your man
Her, that's her man
Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
I just keep him satisfied through the weekend
You like 9 to 5, I'm the weekend
Make him lose his mind every weekend
You'll take Wednesday, Thursday
Then just send him my way
Think I got it covered for the weekend.

~ SZA (The Weekend)
•••••

"Baby have you seen my earrings?" Galicia asked Algee as she rumbled through her jewelry box. He had tuned her out while he sat at the edge of the bed scrolling through Instagram.

"Algee!"

He looked up quickly. "Huh?"

Galicia rolled her eyes and turned to him crossing her arms. "Really?"

He just clicked his phone off and slid it in his back pocket as he stood up embracing her. "What baby?" He smiled pecking her lips, and she giggled wrapping her arms around his neck as they hugged.

"I just feel like sometimes you ignore me ya know?"

He made a face rubbing her back soothingly. "Nah you be the only thing on my mind baby, you know that. It's just the album getting to me a little bit."

She frowned and pulled back cuffing his face. "You worried it's not gonna sell or something?"

"Nah," He shook his head. "I'm just nervous that's all."

She pecked his lips one more time and pulled away fixing her suit shirt. "Well don't be, your great babe and I believe in you."

He stared at her and bit his lip tilting his head. "How did I get so lucky?"

Galicia blushed and grabbed his chin. "That's a great question, cause you be forgetting how good you got it.

Algee felt his phone buzz in his back pocket and she raised her eyebrow.

"Is that Luke calling you again?"

He kissed her hand quickly and moved away grabbing his black FPB hat and putting it on. "Most likely. We been talking about meeting at the studio later, I'm worried about a few songs so I'm gonna try to tune em up."

She shrugged and walked back to her vanity grabbing a different set of earrings. "Well if you must. You know I'll be at work daydreaming about cuddling with you."