A Girl Like Her.

Based off the Netflix movie a girl like her, but telling a different story.

Who are you in high school?

A bully?
A victim?
A person who stands by?

The ugly truth is that at some point you've been one of these 3. I have been all three.

Let's follow their journeys.

The bully: Jessie
The victim: Sky
The person who stands by: you.
•••••
Sky.

You ever feel like your in a place or state of mind that you feel like there's nowhere to go, nothing to do, that nothing's gonna get better? You hate waking up because you know that everything is still the same shit it's always been? You don't have anyone you can talk too, you barely have friends- if any even. Your insecurities are high and you can't even recall a time in your life where you've loved yourself. Your family is to busy to care about what your going through and when you do speak up someone just tells you that life goes on, or that it's gonna get better, or worse, they tell you that your overreacting and your seeking attention. Depression is no joke. I don't say I'm depressed just so someone can fucking hug me and say that everything is gonna be okay. I don't cry my eyes out so people can feel bad for me, I don't go home and drown in my sleep just so my parents can look at me and tell me to grow up. I'm not joking when I say I don't care if I wake up or not. All these suicidal thoughts running through my head and yet I'm the one trying to explain myself to everybody who doesn't understand. I'm tired of talking about it. I just want you to see what I go through yourself, here's my story.

•••••

"She's such a hoe, I heard her fat ass has to suck dick just to get a boyfriend."

"No wonder Jason dumped her. She's a disappointment."

"Nobody wants her ugly fat black ass."

"Nobody cares about that fat bitch. She's hideous."

"I feel bad for anyone who has to talk to her. I bet her fat ass has trouble breathing."

"I heard she wanted those guys to tag team her at that party. I don't know why she lied and said they forced her to do things."

"She's gonna die for obesity anyway. She might as well just get it over with."

"You know why they say... god don't like ugly!"

"I'm dead. Somebody told me Sky starved herself for weeks just to lose weight and that's why she passed out in gym."

"Sky's a hoe. I wouldn't be surprised if she has an STD or worse herpes."

"I'll fuck her for 100 dollars no lie."

"She's a crybaby. Breaking down and thinking people feel bad for her."

"She's an attention seeking whore."

"God I'm getting annoyed with hearing about Sky. She needs to just disappear already."

"If I hear one more thing about that bitch Ima hang her myself."

"She still hasn't killed herself?"

"Damn. I'm disappointed that she's still here."

Where else is there to go?

I can't.

I don't think I can do this anymore.

I'm sorry.

Why does everyone hate me?

I just want it to go away.

What's the point in living? I feel dead anyway.

I hate myself now too.

Maybe life will be easier without me.

I'm sorry.

Goodbye.

Everything will be okay now.