Arranged | Keith (Finale) [R]

Well. 😢😢😢😢 ..... I guess this is the end. - A 😭💋

Shorter then the others don't kill me. 🙄😭 oh and the sex scene is eh.
••••••

"We're all over the media," Xaria giggled as she walked in front of Keith to their suite. They just left their reception and tonight was their last night at the hotel. In about 9 hours they had to leave for their honeymoon. "Mostly good reviews though."

Keith eyes followed his wife as she walked in front him, completely in a different place mentally. He felt a sense of possession and had the urge to protect. Just the thought of any man looking at his wife angered him. He always wondered what it felt like to feel that sense of urgency men felt around women- and now he understood.

He would die for this girl. It was much deeper than anything he's ever experienced. From the second she said I do, she completely sealed his heart in the palm of her hands. That scared him but it also relieved him. He felt like he didn't have to keep holding everything in.

Keith always feared heartbreak so he never allowed himself to love. He lived the life of the playboy and told himself he would never give a woman his heart. Then his parents interrupt everything and tell him whose he's going to marry. He didn't expect to thank God for it. But Xaria 100% made him feel like a man. He no longer felt like a little boy. He didn't care about the fake things in life, he cared about her and how he now had to do everything to keep her happy.

He was the man in his own house now. Xaria was his, and he was hers.

No one could take that from him.

"Babe did you hear what I said?"

Keith snapped out of his thoughts to see them standing right in from of their room. "Uh yeah? I think."

Xaria shook her head and he chuckled pulling her into his arms. "I'm sorry I'm listening, I just can't get you off my mind baby girl."

Xaria bit her lip to keep from smiling and he wrapped his arms around her waist as he bent down placing a kiss on her neck. He felt her body tense a little and he pulled back with a stupid grin on his face.

"Come on beautiful." He cooed unlocking their room and she just stared at him as he backed her into the room. He looked her up and down before turning and grabbing the do not disturb sign, putting it outside the door on the handle.

She was a blushing mess because she knew what was coming. She knew what events were about to take place. She couldn't keep running.

She was his to have, and he knew that. That's why he turned around smirking at her. He had promises to keep.

"I love you." He whispered to her as his hands cuffed her face. She stared into his eyes and felt like she could see deep into his soul.

"I love you too." She whispered back before he pressed his lips against hers with no one to interrupt them.

••••••

"Oh god Kei-" Xaria moaned as she held onto his shoulders. His head was buried into her neck as he thrusted in and out of her in a slow but deep rhythm. His lips marked her upper body up, as his lower half claimed her other half. She was struggling to hold on to him as he made love to her- keeping that promise.

Keith groaned into her ear as he felt her tighten around him. He wasn't a virgin, but he never felt like this during sex. He was on cloud 9.

"Fuck baby." He hissed pulling away from her neck to sit up. Her hands slipped from his shoulders and he grabbed them intertwining their hands together as he sped up his strokes. She felt her eyes water from the pleasure and he watched her body break down under his body- almost moaning at the sight. He used one arm to pin her down, lifting one of her legs up so he could dig deeper and that caused him to brush up against her g spot making her cry out in pleasure. He raised his eyebrow and smirked down at her.

"That's it baby? Is that your spot?" He chuckled softly and she just shook as he teased her brushing up against it again.

"Baby-"

He did it again and she whimpered squeezing the arm that was holding her down. Her eyes shut immediately.

"What's my name?" He whispered into her ear and her breathing started fading in and out. He hit it hard and she screamed arching her back. He just bit his lip.

"Damn your squeezing me baby."

She just opened her eyes to look at him. "Plea-Please I'm so close."

Keith felt his dick twitch from her begging. Pulling himself all the way out and lifting her leg a little higher as he thrusted back into her going a lot faster then before.

Xaria just moaned his name over and over again and he let her leg go gripping her neck. "You wanna cum for me?"

"Oh-oh my go-yessss." She cried louder squeezing his arm tighter as he pounded in and out of her. He forced her to look him in the eyes as he made love to her and that alone caused her to cum. Keith felt his own end approaching pushing himself deeper.

"Shit baby," He groaned loudly before letting her go and wrapping his arms around her waist. His own breathing started to fade and Xaria body shook as she came again.

"KEITHHHHH!"

He buried his head in her neck as he felt her walls closing in on him. "Tell me that's it's mine baby."

His thrusts got slower and sloppier by the second letting her breathe. She placed her hands on his face making him look at her. Their foreheads touched and she felt her stomach tighten for a 3rd time, causing her eyes to roll back. He didn't look away though.

"Tell me that it's mine." He demanded again and she gasped digging her nails into his shoulders. "IT'S YOURS DADDY! IT'S YO-I-I-" She couldn't complete her sentence as she reached her climax bringing him to his end. He came hard groaning loudly and she was still coming down from her high.

Both of their bodies shivered as one, officially making them become one. Keith was still trying to catch his breathe as he laid on top of her, and he felt her place a kiss on his forehead before drifting off into sleep.

Once he was stable again he pulled out and rolled to the side of her. He looked at her and she was knocked out causing him to laugh slightly.

"Damn." He mumbled to himself kissing her cheek. He got off the bed and disposed of the condom before putting on some basketball shorts. He grabbed one of his t shirts and slid it on her so she wouldn't feel so open the next morning. He made sure she was okay and cleaned her up a little before getting back in bed with her. He wrapped his arms around her waist protectively and listened to her heartbeat as he fell into a deep sleep.

In that moment he was never gonna let her go. His life felt complete all because of an arrangement.

The End.

••••••

💋 - A.