Arranged | Keith (7)

Welp. I guess I'm just making up for not updating for so long prior to this series. ❤ - A. Maybe 3 or 4 more to go! 😩

oops I did it again! Here you go. 😏

•••••

Only one word could describe the bride and the groom right now. Tension. At times they can barely keep their hands off of each other. They've come close to breaking the pact 4 times but both of them always stopped it before it went to far. It's to the point now with the wedding so close they've decided to not be around each other so much. Keith's been spending more time with his friends and she's been hanging with Gwen for the wedding details. Sometimes they'd switch and he would get Gwen and she would hang out with her friends. They haven't spoken or seen each other in 2 weeks. They just need to figure out stuff separately. Well that's what they thought.

"You guys are weird." Elijah told Keith as he dribbled the ball in between his legs. Keith was holding his ball drinking some Gatorade. He's been working out a lot and his arms were getting bigger.

"We aren't being weird, we just giving each other space before the wedding. We literally spent everyday together and we both feel life space is the best thing before we completely give up our lives and have to create a new one."

The boys stared at him like he was crazy.

"Nigga you just being a bitch!" Woody yelled at him throwing a dodgeball at him. Keith dodged it and glared at Woody.

"How?"

"Because Keith this life ain't shit," Luke fussed. "Really I'm tired of just fucking bitches who have no respect for themselves. If I was in your shoes you don't understand how happy I would be. Money and I actually love the girl? Shit fuck the arrangement I'm marrying her on my own!"

"Preach!" Bryshere yelled and Algee laughed at everyone team tagging Keith.

"Look Keith just be honest man, you aren't even really holding on to this life because if you was you would be somewhere high or fucking some girl. Since you and Xaria started this little break all you've been doing is working out, watching SVU, and oddly watchibg Love and hip hop-"

"Love and hip hop?" Elijah asked cutting him off with a crazy look. Woody just pinched his nose.

"See! Keith your to far gone. If you don't stop lying to yourself ain't shit to figure out. We've already finessed all you old broads anyway. Told everybody you was a married man."

Keith just looked at his friends before sighing. They were right. He took a seat on the bench and Luke got up and sat next to him.

"From one brother to another I'm telling you it's okay to fall in love and be happy. Your happy Keith. At first yeah your to young, your still growing up, but I think your ready. If I'm being honest I think you could marry that girl tomorrow and y'all would be together forever. That's all it is. Your making a commitment and I know your ready. This life ain't shit and the first girl that comes my way having me singing John legend or watching fucking Love and hip hop," He laughed and Keith laughed with him shaking his head. "Damn. Thats love man and I'm so happy for you to have found it at 18. Xaria is a keeper I saw it from the first time I met her. She had your ass in check. I almost luked her, but I knew you liked her."

"Nigga you gone stop trying to steal my girl." Keith chuckled giving Luke the look and he smiled waving him off.

"Man to be honest Keith why you got me as your groomsmen you need to have my ass singing for your wedding."

"Real shit!" Algee butted in standing up and Elijah also stood up.

"On a perfect day I know that I can count on you," Luke started softly and Algee hit that "youuu."

"When that's not possible tell me can you weather the stormm." He sang giving the fake mic to Algee.

"Cause I need somebody who will stand by me, through the good times and bad times she will always-"

"Ooouu." Luke hit the note softly.

"Always be right there!" Elijah sang.

"Sunny days! Everybody loves them, tell me, can you stand the rain?" Algee smiled.

"Ooou- ohhh." Luke sang loudly and Bryshere and Woody was snapping.

"This we know for sure," Elijah sang. "This we know for sure."

"Can you stand the rainnnnn." They finished together and Keith just smiled shaking his head.

"Shit me. Y'all better sing at my wedding!"

Bryshere stood up clapping. "Okay okay enough of this soft ass shit, your bachelor party is in 2 weeks. My bags already packed for Vegas!"

•••••

Xaria was doing her makeup for a little tea party her mother wanted her to go to. She was bored and terribly missed Keith but she knew how important space was to him. She wanted him to be 100% sure he was ready to get married. She needed to know he was all in.

Her phone started ringing and she was surprised to see his name.

SoonToBe💍💋

"Hi" Xaria answered as she stood up from her vanity to lay across her bed.

"Hi." Keith's deep voice spoke back and silence filled them. She smiled listening to him breathe.

"I miss you." He spoke again causing her stomach to fill with butterflies.

"I miss you too." She whispered back almost baby like causing him to chuckle.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting ready to go to this stupid tea party to pretend I care about these women's opinions and feelings."

He laughed and stood up to put on his shoes. He grabbed his car keys and held the phone up to his ear as he jogged down the stairs.

"Wanna run away with me?"

Xaria looked at her phone crazy. "Boy what?"

He was already in his car starting it up. "I'm on my way, be outside in 10 minutes."

She just stared at the phone before jumping up to find her flip flops. "Okay!"

He laughed and pressed end backing out of the driveway. His friends were right he had no business not being with her. He was over whatever he was chasing.

He was ready to commit 100% to her.

It had been 2 hours since Keith saved Xaria from her own life. They cut off their phones and found themselves at Keith's dad private jet. Keith asked her where she wanted to go for a day and she told him San Francisco.

What they were doing was irresponsible and immature but they didn't care. For once they were being 18 together, doing something they couldn't do since they found out about the arrangement.

They were free, even if it was just for a day and they were gonna get an earful from both of their parents when they got back.

They didn't care.

•••••

TBC.