Arranged | Keith (9)

Lalalalala looooving you is easy cause your beautiful. - A

(Time to be humble again)

•••••

It was eleven in the morning and the city of Vegas was finally waking up. Keith and Xaria sat across from their parent's staring at 2 contracts that laid on the table. Each contract represented the company their parents were signing off to them.

"So are you guys excited?" Heather asked with a hopeful smile. The wedding was tomorrow and she was proud that they even made it.

Xaria and Keith were so against it at first.

"I mean," Keith mumbled as he rubbed his freshly cut fade. "It's surreal."

Maxwell chuckled at his son. "Signing this means that we accomplished our main goal. You and Xaria will be the CEO couple of our new international global enterprise Power."

Fredrick nodded his head adding on. "Because of the marriage certificate you guys are technically already married so sighing this today will put things into perspective. Tonight is your parties and tomorrow you'll officially be married to each other and the world."

Xaria let out some air letting it sink in. She looked at Keith and he sat back against the couch looking at her. The eyes could tell a person a lot when you know them.

"Can you guys give us some time to talk? Like leave and we'll call you back when we've signed." Keith asked them.

Jessica and Heather sent each other a smile and Maxwell nodded putting the pens on the table. "This is your week, we'll give you some space. Talk it out, think about everything, and just know we love you guys and we want what's best for the both of you. We didn't come up with this arrangement without thinking about the consequences. That's why we gave you guys all that time to bond and build a relationship. If it wasn't going to work-"

"We wouldn't even be sitting here right now." Jessica told them standing up. "So clearly you guy's have reached an understanding emotionally."

"We'll see you guys later, enjoy your night but don't have to much fun. Remember your the biggest talk of the town." Heather joked and the adults laughed. Xaria just smiled shaking her head.

They left and Keith played with his fingers zoning out. Xaria watched him enter his own little world for a while before straddling his lap grabbing his hands. He gave her his full attention staring up at her and she smiled down at him.

"You okay?" She asked rubbing his chest and he just stared up at her admiring her melanin body and beautiful face. He sat up so they were eye to eye wrapping his arm's around her waist.

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you okay?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm great, you look a little shoo-"

"I love you." Keith expressed as he cut her off. Xaria eye's widened and he let out the breathe he was holding in. "I just had to tell you that before we got married. I want you to know that I love you and this is serious. I'm marrying you because I want to be with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, it's not about the money for me. Mentally you are installed in my head making me want to be a better man and human being. You bring out the best in me and for that I just wanna give you the world."

"Oh Keith," Her eyes watered and she fanned them making him chuckle. She pecked his lips 4 times and he smiled hard making her giggle. "I love you too. I'm not marrying you because of the stupid arrangement, I'm marrying you because I've fallen in love with you."

He just hugged her tightly kissing her again. This kiss was more passionate and intense compared to the others they shared. The tension was gone and for once everything was finally real.