I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)

This will be a mini series. I don't know.. I've lost a lot of inspiration. I'm just going with the flow so.. yeah flow with me I guess? I'll resume the requests later. A lot is on my mind right now. -Amour

Based off of:

Nikita x Columbiana.

+

"I See Fire" by Ed Sheeran.

Hope you enjoy.. This has been picking at my brain. Its very dark and sad but very inspiring.
__________

And if we should die tonight
Then we should all die together
Raise a glass of wine for the last time
Calling out for the rope
Prepare as we will
Watch the flames burn on and on the mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky

••••••

Nova's biggest fear was never dying. Her biggest fear was how she would die. She knew the life she was living was dangerous, but she had no choice. Since she was eight the only thing on her mind was getting revenge for the death of her parents.

A man named Giovanni had them killed after a meeting gone wrong. Her father had worked for the wrong man and he knew this, so one day he smartly kept tabs on every job Giovanni had him do. He would use it as a passport to get out of Columbia and keep his family safe. Sad thing was, you could never be safe until every single person affiliated with Giovanni and Giovanni himself.. was dead.

Nova would make sure of it too. Even if that meant sacrificing her own life instead.

13 years ago..

"Nova here take this," Her father whispered handing her a computer chip. She took it eagerly searching his eyes for anything that could tell her what was happening. Her mother was rushing around packing stuff while Nova stayed in the same chair. "Daddy what's wro-" He took her head in his heads staring deeper into her eyes. "My little fire princess.. don't worry about anything. Don't lose this chip and most importantly don't give it to anyone who asks for it. This is your passport." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. "See this address? If something bad happens and at any point in life if your alone go here and show it to the guards. Everything else will take care of its self." Nova nodded putting up the chip and outside the kitchen window you could here gun shots and car screeches making her mom run out with bags in her hands and tears in her eyes. "Its too late Dom." Her father sent her mother a soft look before looking back at Nova kissing her forehead. "I love you." Nova whispered it back and her mother wrapped her arms around the both of them. They held each other before Dom pulled away and reached under the table grabbing all the guns he had near him. If he was going to die, He was going to die fighting. Her mother also held a gun.

They looked at each other one last time before hearing the door downstairs being busted down. Nova met her father's and mothers eyes one last time before watching them disappear down the stairs and shooting sounds take over the house. She just sat in the chair letting the tears fall. At the age of 8 Nova knew her life would be changing in a blink of an eye. That would be the last time she ever saw her parents. She knew they were dead when the shooting stopped and unfamiliar men walked up the stairs with guns pointed at her. She sniffed away her last ounce of fear. They wouldn't see her cry or be afraid. She was indeed her father's replica. One more man walked up the stairs and he wasn't unfamiliar. He supposed to be her father's bestfriend.. But he was also the reason her father was dead. He was the one who told Giovanni her dad had stopped being loyal to him. The sight of him made her eyes darken and like a switch, the little girl was no longer.