Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee. (1)

Featuring my girl MonroeMon. She inspires me to keep going.... Idk I kinda look up to her writing skills man! Shes unbelievably talented.

So why not make us partners in crime for the one time? ;)

I pulled a old concept of lemonade and turned it into strawberry lemonade.

••••••

••••••

Keith watched the news at his desk tapping his pen against his head. He licked his lips every few seconds and his leg shook fast indicating how irritated he was.

"Fire & Ice have been on the run for almost 4 years now and no one has stopped them. Almost 12 major banks have been robbed and several CEO billionaire and millionaires have filled bankruptcy. The stocks have fallen and a lot of businesses have ended over the 4 years. Just as we thought they were quiet and finally done yesterday at exactly 5:00 pm the federal banks was hacked and all money was wired out of it. Now it is all gone. People have come up missing, even the gangs and police officers are teaming up. People are mind blown by this. There's a hit worth a billion dollars on both of these women's head. Fire's real name is Monroe and Ice's real name is Amour. If anyone has any details about these women and where they might be. Please contact your local police department. We are under a state of emergency. The last location they have been said to be was Las Vegas, Nevada."

Keith cut his tv off and blew out some air throwing the pen somewhere. He was pissed. All his life as a FBI agent he's been on this case and everytime he comes close to figuring the shit out and finding the girls and the money they slip away again. Time and time again this has happened. It's like they're being protected by someone no one can touch. Plus they're always steps ahead of him.

It was mind blowing. How could two 23 year old women cause this much havoc on the world? What is it that he is missing?

A knock on the door caught his attention as he turned around seeing his partner Algee.

"Man what is you doing? It's almost 12 o'clock?"

Keith just kept thinking about all the clues and past raids as he stared at Algee.

"Hey where's the one place you would go where the money is flowing.. people are everywhere for distractions... you can have fun and not get spotted.. kind of like a tourist attraction? Where is that?" Keith asked sitting up completely ignoring Algee's question. 

Algee just stared at his partner like he was crazy. "Keith is you smoking weed ag--"

"Algee bruh please," Keith sighed rubbing his head. "Just answer the question."

Algee shook his head and looked around Keiths office as he thought about it. He kept thinking and thinking until it hit him. The one place where doing anything under the nose of the law and getting it away with it would be--

"Wait a minute Keith are you telling me," Algee mumbled as he walked towards Keith with wide eyes. "Seriously?"

Keith just smirked rubbing his little mustache. "Where bro?"

Algee just smirked back, "Miami."

"Where the biggest criminals run to play." Keith chuckled as him and Algee shook up.

"You smart muthafucka." Algee laughed shaking his head and Keith stood up grabbing his glasses, keys, and leather coat.

"We're going to Miami brother."

••••••

••••••

How many people can say they live and breathe money? Well the biggest hackers in the world can. Sitting in their huge Miami home surrounded by gaurds, Amour and her partner in crime Monroe sat in chairs on their deck watching the beach.

"Girl you know what sucks about being us?" Monroe asked Amour as they laid on their stomachs getting back massages.

"Girl what?" Amour laughed turning her head to look at her and Monroe took off her 7000 dollar shades.

"We can't get dicked down like normal bad bitches." Monroe giggled sighing. "We're the baddest bitches on the planet- literally. We intimidate men, they're afraid of us. Or they have to be killed because their snitches.. why can't I have a strong powerful man like myself? You know What's so wrong with that? We're the most wanted criminals that can't be touched. Wanna know why? Cause we're protected by the same people looking for us. We're not running. We're right here in the open and people are dumb enough to believe we're really being chased. Like 4 years? We didn't even rob the federal government. But they're gullible they'll believe anything they hear."

Amour just stared at her wild best friend smiling. "Girl we're living in a ocean of money. Of course people can't touch us. And the few that try will soon realize how deep this shit goes.. I feel bad for them."

Monroe shooed away the person massaging her sitting up. "You know what I wanna go shopping. You down?"

Amour rose her eyebrow. "Girl what are you planning?"

Monroe just smiled slapping her ass playfully. "Come on thickems we need new dresses for tonight because Miami is ours."

Amour laughed. "Loooord help me! This girl is wild."

••••••

Little did Monroe and Amour know... their biggest admirers were on the next flight to Miami.

To Be Continued....