2 different worlds (keith) 2

"Fuck! Yes baby right there- right there!" Xaria cried out as he buried her face in the black silk sheets. The only sound in the room coming from her cries and his waist connecting with her ass.

"Shut the fuck u-"

Kyle sat at his desk completely shook, as his dream from two nights ago replayed in his head. He was one hundred percent sure he was going crazy. Xaria sat next to him completely in tuned with the teachers lecture, and he turned slightly examining her.

She was the exact replica of the woman in his dreams. Not only that, but she actually said he looked like the Keith guy she kept calling him.

Who the fuck is Keith? He thought and she turned her head catching him stare at her.

"You silly." She smirked and his eyes widened as he looked away.

Did she just read my thoughts? He asked himself freaking out.

He felt her hand touch his thigh jumping. "Don't touch me!" He freaked jumping a little and she held a amused look as she turned to him completely.

"Really?" She asked while raising her eyebrow.

All of a sudden he remembered there was a class going on, looking around. He gasped seeing that everyone in the class was stuck in a position not moving.

"Aye what the fuck?" He yelled jumping from his desk and Xaria yawned playing with her nails.

"God I love Earth nail salons, the ones in Altron don't do me justice," She sighed tapping them on her desk. "I got them painted yellow just for you baby."

He waved his hand in his friend Justin's face and he didn't even blink, so he touched his face and flinched from how cold it was.

"Wh-what di-did you do to t-them?" Kyle stuttered standing up straight and she rolled her eyes.

"Relax their just frozen. You can do the same thing actually you just have to wear your ring- see?" She told him holding her hand to show him hers.

"What-how-why-"

"One question at a time Kyle."

He rubbed his face. "What's going on? How are you here? Why am I having dreams about you?"

Xaria stared at him for a while before busting out laughing. "Okay seriously this is kind of funny, just wait until I tell Kevin about how his brother is acting."

"Brother? I'm the only child!"

Xaria blinked at him. "No your not Keith. Your living a fake life right now. You have 2 siblings named Kaylan and Kevin, your mom name is Jennifer and your dad name is Keith, your a Jr."

He made a face. "Stop. My mom name is Raven, and I never knew my dad." 

She just covered her face sighing. "Sure, just ask your keeper if you don't believe me. I came here from Altron to bring your ass back because we need you. I don't know why those memories ain't bring you ba-"

"Memories?" He questioned. "My keeper? Your not making any sense right now!"

"Woah big boy calm your tone." Xaria chuckled.

He felt his blood boil. "And who the fuck are you!?"

She looked around sarcastically. "Your wife, baby momma, best friend, mate, lover, sexual companion, therapist-"

"Stop lying!" He yelled cutting her off. "How the hell am I supposed to be married when I'm only 18?"

"Your 198 Keith, your just 18 on Earth."