The Weekend | Algee (2)

For the record I would never be a side chick willingly lmao. Just thought I should throw that out there. Al is my man. 😊 But I damn near might change it up and make myself the villain in this. 🤔 - A

Also music that Algee records will not always actually belong to him. 🎶

*****

"I need your body in waysThat you don't understand, but I'm losing my patience'Cause we've been going over and over againGirl, I just wanna take you home and get right to itKnow I gotta kiss it, babyGive it to me, lick it lick it inside and outYou...

That you don't understand, but I'm losing my patience
'Cause we've been going over and over again
Girl, I just wanna take you home and get right to it
Know I gotta kiss it, baby
Give it to me, lick it lick it inside and out
You know that I just wanna make love
Want you to scream and shout
And baby, when I'm deep in it now
I'ma slow it down, 'cause ain't no speed limit
When we're moving at the speed of sound
We gon' turn all the way up when the lights down
Why your pussy so damn good, miss lady?
Go and put that booty up, baby, one on one
You know I'ma go crazy when your legs in the air
You know your panties never getting in the way
You know I kinda like it, when you make me work for it."

"See if you keep that up you'll be done before 1 and you can take your ass back home to Galicia for once." Keith joked to Algee as he came out the booth, and Algee chuckled taking a sip of his water.

"Nah not tonight."

Luke shook his head. "Keith you know that man has 3 different homes, and Galicia ain't the one he spends his nights with."

"Damn you still getting away with that shit?" Keith asked Algee who sat next to him. "How that shit even work, I know Galicia ain't dumb."

Algee shrugged. "See I don't lie to the girl. She know I don't come home at night. I spend all day with her cause now she works night shifts to make it easier."

"She works night shifts so she don't start getting paranoid. Don't let that girl fool you into thinking she's okay with you never being home at night. Sooner or later this shit gone catch up to you. Trust me I know." Luke told Algee leaning back in his chair and Keith reached for the blunt on the table.

"So how does that even work. Explain to me how you have managed to get away with this shit for almost 4 years."

Algee thought about it. "I wouldn't say I've gotten away with anything. The only person in the dark about my lifestyle is Galicia. My other girls know wassup."

"So you consider Galicia your main chick?"  Keith questioned taking a puff of the blunt.

"Sum like that. Even though I knew Amour since I was 15, we never got together. We just always been close on a personal level. Galicia is my baby I ain't gone lie, but I consider all of them a main chick in a sense. Like I don't juggle nobody. I'm either with them, or I'm by myself. Ain't no other girls or side pieces."