Mr. & Mrs. Smith | Algee (R)

Beware if you haven't seen the movie I'll just warn you that there will be fighting between the couple. Physical, Verbal, Everything you can name. Basically this couple is a CIA undercover couple. They were forced to be married while they are in their current mission. Truth is they hate each other. But hey.. enjoy!

If you don't condone violence and cant imagine it or read about it. I don't have time for the negatives and apart of me has zero patience right now so.. don't read it. Simple as day. Thank you. - Amour

••••••

Amour stormed inside their home huffing and puffing as she snatched off her earrings. Algee was right behind her as he slammed the door pushing her up against the wall.

"Fuck is your problem! Why must you always embarrass me Amour?" He yelled in her face and she pushed him away making him hit the stairwell.

"Get the fuck off of me Algee. I don't know what the fuck you thought this was! If ya ugly ass wasn't all up in that bitch face almost jeopardizing the mission I wouldn't have embarrassed you!" Amour yelled back and he loosened his tie.

"Fuck you. You know damn well I wasn't gonna jeopardize this mission! You were just a jealous ass bitch and wanted to cock block. News flash we're not really married Amour!"

She threw a punch and it connected with his jaw before he stumbled back and just tackled her. They rolled around on the floor throwing punches at each other as she ended up on top gripping his throat.

"Nobody wanna really be married to your limp dick, short stick, small penis ass anyway! I was mad because that bitch could've been one of those spies watching us! Then you would've ruined the fucking mission! Stupid bitch!"

He growled throwing her off of him and she hit her head holding it.

"Shit." She breathed out before using her heels and tripping him and hitting his upside the head with the picture frame next to her.

Glass shattered everywhere and both highly trained assassins were bloody and still fighting. They weren't gonna kill each other, they were just gonna fight until someone waved the white towel. And that would be neither of them anytime soon.

All you could hear was things crashing, falling, breaking, and yelling

"Bitch."

"Hoe."

"Fuck boy."

"Thot."

"Your momma!"

"Your daddy!"

Algee breathed heavily as he pulled out his gun from his waist band and taking out the bullets. She smirked as she finished the rip in her dress making it more comfortable to move.

"For a second I thought you were gonna prove your bitchness and shoot me."

Algee chuckled. "Nah baby I wouldn't wanna waste a bullet on you. Your not worthy enough."

Amour reached for her gun doing the same thing with her bullets. They both stood facing each other with empty guns.

"I'm gonna pistol whoop your ass to sleep." Algee hissed running towards her and she noticed she had a bullet still in the gun shooting it passed his head and getting a piece of his ear.

Algee looked at her like she was crazy. "YOU WERE GONNA SHOOT ME?"

She smiled. "No silly you know that if I was trying to shoot you it would've been right between your eyes. I was testing my patience."

Algee growled picking her up and slamming her on the ground she punched at his body as he tried to pin her down but she kneed him in the crotch making his hiss and hold his dick.