Arranged | Keith (5)

This should damn near be a book. Like I'm better at imagines tho. Sigh.

Anyways #KARIA IS IN THE HOUSE. ❤

I think I ship Karia more than Morgee.

•••••

A few days had passed since Xaria and Keith saw their wedding planner and things between them had gotten a little awkward but neither of them said anything about it. Gwen was right about the whole coming together to make things better for them part they just didn't know how to get to that point.

Xaria was born awkward she kept to herself no matter how many boys tried to get with her. She was always in the books and not worried about the boys. Just the way she was born. Meeting Keith she realized maybe she was the reason she was lonely sometimes, she has a thing with pushing people away.

Keith.. well Keith was naturally a fuck boy. He had no clue how to settle down and he had no idea how to allow himself to fall for one woman and be with that one woman his whole life. Arrangement or not. Xaria getting him to cut off all his female "friends" was already speaking volumes to him. If she could get him to do that, she could get him to do anything.

"Xaria!" Keith yelled as he walked into her house jogging up the stairs. She was just coming out the shower and had her towel wrapped around her body. Keith busted in her room without knocking and she screamed holding onto her towel tighter.

"Damn Keith! You trying to kill me?"

He ignored her as his eye's traveled down her long chocolate legs. He loved the sight.

"Why are you still standing there?! Stop looking at me like that!"

He stopped checking her out looking her in her eyes. "What?"

"Stop staring at me like I'm some meat!"

He just looked her up and down again chuckling. "Damn Luke was right about one thing, you are a whole meal girl. You lucky I respect your wishes about staying innocent until you married," He was walking towards her and she started backing up with wide eyes. He waited until he had her trapped between him and the wall. "Because when you trust me enough and let me do what a husband is supposed to do, I am gonna turn your little ass out and that attitude shit is gonna change."

Xaria felt like she was in a trance as he leaned forward looking like he was going to kiss her, instead he turned his head so his lips were near her ear. "Get dressed because we're going to the mall." He grabbed her hand and slid something on her ring finger smoothly.

He pulled away with a sly smirk on his face and Xaria just stood against the wall breathing slowly with her legs crossed. She don't know what he did but he didn't even have to touch her to have her body betraying her. She didn't even look at her hand.

She was just mad he didn't kiss her.

"Hurry up." He told her one last time shutting her door behind him. Once he left she slid down the wall letting out the air she was holding in. She looked at her ring finger examining the ring he slid on.

"Damn,"