Take You Down | Algee (R)

Okay so.... I'm in my #Morgee feelings rn. So eh idc I'm lit.

Let me do me for a min. 😢 especially to my favorite Chris brown song and trey songz song.

•••••

"YESSS COME HERE ALGEEEEE!" Amour screamed at the top of her lungs with the rest of the 30,000 women in the arena. He was getting ready to come out and she was in the front row ready to see her celebrity crush.

He was on the 2017 BlackBoyJoy summer tour featuring him, Luke James, Bryson Tiller, YazzTheGreatest, LucasColy, Tory Lanez, Lil Uzi Vert, and Jacquees.

Yazz kept being goofy and coming out to mess with the fans and he spotted Amour instantly remembering her from Twitter and Instagram. He followed her so he knew her love for Algee was deep. He smirked and winked at her and she gasped covering her face, causing her friend Imani to slide her to the side pointing her finger at him.

"Nigga you mine don't get fucked up!" She yelled at him over the screams and he laughed blowing her a kiss.

She caught it dramatically holding her chest and their other friend Cydni pulled her back laughing.

"Are y'all ready for my brother Algee?!" Yazz asked the crowd and the arena lit up. Amour was 2.5 seconds from hopping on stage and running backstage to find him and take him alive but she knew she had to be patient.

"Bitch I been ready! I been ready since I stopped being celibate!" Some girl yelled behind them making the girls bust out laughing.

Yazz shook his head and started doing this weird shoulder dance to the intermission song "GyalChester" and everybody started hyping his head up.

"Go Yazz! Go Yazz! Go Yazz!" Echoed all across the arena as he danced making Amour smile

"Go Yazz! Go Yazz! Go Yazz!" Echoed all across the arena as he danced making Amour smile. Yazz was a crowd favorite because he didn't stop entertaining for anybody. He made it worth buying tickets because be really loved spending time with his fans.

"Alright yall I gotta go," Yazz sighed putting up his duces. "I love you Los Angeles!"

Everyone cheered loudly for him as he jogged off the stage and the lights dimmed meaning it was Showtime for Algee.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit." Amour repeated to herself feeling her body tense. She was not ready to see the man she dreamed about almost every NIGHT in person.

Yazz being the petty person that he is told Algee to look out for Amour on his way to his dressing room. She had no idea how exciting her night was about to get.

The stage got completely dark and the song dropped causing Amour to scream louder. She was shook.

"I been stressed out I ain't feeling my best all they want is my sex...." Algee sang softly into the microphone listening to the eardrum blowing screams.

"I got the best out!" Amour yelled back singing along with him and the lights came back on revealing a smirking shirtless Algee.

"I do some things you won't believe! So many weaves I done sweat out," He sang getting closer to the crowd. "Think I might've found love one time."