Your Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (Part 2)

👅 Because Algee is my kind of guy

👅 Because Algee is my kind of guy. 👅My husband, my chocolate king, my baby daddy, my short stick.

This still dedicated to: OfficiallyJayxx 😂 ain't no #Morgee #MGee4L today.

Hope you enjoy! ❤💯 (btw in part 1 I said that Algee was 2 years younger then her well he's actually 4 years younger then her lol.)
•••••
(Extremely Explicit)

3 years later...

Jay laid across her bed typing away work related things on her laptop. She was off but her job sometimes required her to work even off the clock. She worked at the biggest news station in LA resembling a role like Mary Jane's. Her boss had sent her a story that he wanted her to follow up on for her show tomorrow. Jay was irritated because she had prepped to do something else and now she had to scratch everything and follow the story. She was so zoned out that she didn't hear the door open and close downstairs, so when Algee crawled up on her she got scared hitting him.

"Damnit Al- you asshole! You scared me!" She whined hitting his shoulder and he busted out laughing.

"You should've seen your face."

She mean mugged him closing her laptop. "You should see yours when I'm done beating your ass."

He just smiled playfully smacking her ass. "I missed you, how has your off day been?"

She rolled her eyes putting the laptop on the table. "Well not so good, it hasn't even been a day off. Mark's stupid ass has me following up on a new story the day before I air. Bitch ass."

Algee chuckled pulling her into his lap. "Aww my poor queen. You want me to handle him?"

Jay stared at Algee like he had two heads. "With all do respect babe... Mark is 6'7 and weighs about 245 pounds full of muscle. I love you- but I don't wanna see you die like that."

He touched his chest gasping and she giggled at his dramatics. "It's not the dog with the bark, it's the bark of the dog- no wait what the fuck am I even talking about? I'll just bring Luke and Keith with me. Pretend we some gang members or some shit. Have Elijah pull up in his mommas Bentley in a pimp suit and shit. He got that black ass pimp style about him. Your boss would be so shook baby."

At that point Jay was laughing her ass off. Algee was a character and anything he says always makes him come off high or people think he's a little slow.

He's the light to her glow though. Literally.

"I love you so much." Jay giggled hugging his neck and he smiled planting kisses on her face. She scrunched her face up as he kissed her nose softly.

"Mhmm I love you more."

She bit her lip playing with his goatee. "Maybe."

He just smirked flipping them over so he was on top. "Ain't no maybe baby Jay. I've loved you since your ass kept tryna play me at that party. But then you hopped on the dick thinking I was small all over, and I had you hooked like a fein."