Coach's Son | Algee (Part 3)

I'll just give you everything you want until I leave. I seriously love you all... especially the ones that support me no matter what. ❤

This is for TEAMMORGEE! #MGEE4L

Btw.. This will be told from Algee's POINT OF VIEW.

•••••••

Algee was feeding his 8 month old daughter Amira while he watched The Orange Is The New Black season 5 premiere. He was waiting on his mom, Woody, Keith, and Elijah to come get him so they could go help him look for an engagement ring. While Amour was upstairs resting and he was wondering if he should take Amira with him to give her a break. Ever since she's given birth shes been the hardest working mother Algee's ever seen. When she was writing she was feeding, when she was cooking she was rocking, when she was doing homework she was bonding. Everywhere she went, Amira went. It blew him away and only made him love her more. Her drive and passion to be the best mother she can be pushed Algee over the edge he was already ready to jump from.

He was gonna show his appreciation in the best way it could be shown. He was gonna put a ring on it.

Amira snatched him out of his thoughts by whining and moving around making him notice the empty bottle shaking his head.

"Amira you fat. Why the hell you drink that bottle that quick? It wasn't going nowhere baby girl." He asked her like she could reply, but she only stared at him smiling.

"Yeah I'm talking to you fat baby. I'm not appreciating you trying to get thick so young. Daddy's not having it sweetheart. I'm putting my foot down. You only drinking 2 percent milk for now on."

He sat her up patting her back and she burped loudly before bursting into a giggle fit. There was a knock at the door and he held her closer hopping up to get it.

"Damn who knocking so lou- oh of course it's you." Algee mumbled seeing his goofy looking friend Woody leaning against the door.

"Duh of course it's me, who else is this sexy? But bring that ass on so we can go  everybody already in the truck."

Algee rolled his eye's. "My mom isn't here ye-"

"Oh stop your whining lil nugget I'm here." Grace smiled coming up the stairs and reaching for Amira. "Give me my grand baby. Hey chubbkins!"

Amira giggled in her grandmother's arms making Algee chuckle. "Hey mom you  should just stay here and watch Amira while Amour resting."

Grace shrugged. "I don't mind doing that, just make sure you don't choose something you know I would beat your ass over."

Woody busted out laughing before wrapping his arm around Algee. "Don't worry momma he's in good hands."

Grace just looked him up and down frowning. "Yeah thank God Elijah is going. He's boujee so I know he has taste. Woody your wearing a tablecloth for Christ sakes!"

Algee held in his laugh and Woody's smile dropped.

"Awe come on mama don't start."

Grace just waved them off pushing them away. "Whatever get going while me and my baby have girl time."

Algee leaned forward stealing a kiss from Amira. "I'll see you later my love."

Woody touched his heart. "Awe."

"Ewww coodies." Grace whined hugging Amira to her chest and Algee smacked his teeth.

"Mom stop corrupting my daughter."