Redbone | Keith (Preview)

Don't you close your eyes... #StayWoke.

- A.

(This isn't nothing serious but it's SERIOUS lol I'm not racist- I'm just using this little idea and running with it. Beware.)

A series of events take place.

•••••

"Keith now you know damn well you don't belong in this neighborhood, don't say I ain't warn you before." Elijah laughed as he moved passed Luke carrying a box. Algee was inside helping woody with the couch and Keith was helping Elijah and Luke move in the boxes.

Keith rolled his eyes at Elijah's dramatics. "Your just judgemental. These people ain't even worried about me fool."

Luke chuckled. "You a black man moving into a white neighborhood. Oh they worried about you, just not to your face."

"I'm telling him Luke. White people crazy- times may have changed but deep down a lot of these muthafuckas still believe in Jim Crow."

Keith waved him off. "Get that outta here."

Algee was snooping into the conversation so he busted out a note. "Stay woke-- niggas creeping they gone find you, or gone catch you sleeping! They didn't make Get Out for no reason dawg."

"Bruh it ain't like I'm finna go hop on a white girl and marry her. Chill. I'm just moving on up in the world. I make just as much money as these people, I can afford to live here and still live lavish. I'll be fine."

"My cousin pookie said the same shit," Elijah smirked. "Now his ass back living with his momma shook cause the white people drove him out of their territory."

"Nigga shut up. Pookie couldn't afford his rent so he got kicked out." Algee.

"Still same thing." Elijah laughed and Algee chuckled pushing him.

"You can say that now but don't forget this conversation." Luke told him with a serious face and Keith just stared at his friends before shaking his head.

"I won't man, but y'all gone see."

Woody ran out the house grabbing Keith's shoulder. "Bruh whatever you do, don't reach in your pocket around cops. I don't have time to let you become another hashtag."

Keith was over it. "Man come on let's finish unpacking my shit."

•••••

6 months later...

"Shit Keith right there!" Mackenzie moaned loudly gripping his head that was in between her legs. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!"

He smiled spreading her legs a little more and she cried out cumming in his mouth.

"Oh my gosh yes!"

He licked her clean before kissing up her body until he reached her lips. Their lips met and he deepened it so she could taste herself and she moaned in his mouth.

"Your so nasty." She giggled as he chuckled in her ear before falling to her side.

"I said I wanted my snack."

She sent him a look and he just smirked watching her get off the bed and put back on her shorts.

"My dad's gonna kill me if he finds out I've been seeing you."

Keith looked at her tanish neck seeing the red hickies he left all over her skin. "Is it because I'm black or is it because I'm older then you by 4 years?"

"Probably both." She admitted truthfully. "But I love you babe so his opinion doesn't matter."

Keith sent her a small smile. "I love you too."

She playfully rolled her eyes before crawling back on the bed wrapping her arms around his body. "Ugh I can't get enough of you. Your so addicting."

"Once you go black you never go back baby."

They busted out laughing together and he squeezed her hips pecking her lips. "But your mine so I don't care."

"I'm really happy you moved out here." She sighed rubbing his waves and he laid his head on her chest hugging her tighter.

"Me too baby. Me too."

••••

Preview 👀👀

What you think?