I.D.C | Algee (R)

I'm just simply sexually frustrated and my virgin ass wants some dick. I want Algee to bend me over and blow my back out but guess what? It won't happen because he's a lil bitch. Bitch ass. He lucky I love him. Oh and I'm back. I guess :/, I love you guys to much to leave. This is kinda corny. I can't find my mojo so just work with me. - Mory.

•••••

@/MoreOfMory: @/itsalgee Is always playing games and not giving me some 🍆. I want the 🍆and I want it now.

Amour was sitting in her bed laughing her ass off at the comments that followed her tweets. She was extremely bored and decided to mess with her best friends fan's. Of course Algee was the innocent person in the vicious act but she simply gave no fucks and wanted some entertainment. Plus she was kind of being honest she did want the dick. She was irritated, horny, and all of the above.

@/MoreOfMory: I want some act riiiiight daddy. 😪 @/itsalgee I got something to put on your face.

@/MoreOfMory: oooh can you do a trick with the 👅 or nah. 👀 @/itsalgee

@/MoreOfMory: Im wetter then the ocean @/itsalgee, I give head better then
@/cupcakke.

After her twitter rampage she decided to go on Instagram and start a live. She knew that's where the real entertainment laid. Plus her female best friends were gonna cut her up in the comments. Hell the boys might too cause everybody been dropping the eye emojis on Twitter.

ItsMoryMo has started a live.

"Heeeeey." She sang to the first hundred people that joined the live. She was smirking at how quickly her comments began to flood.

TeamAlgee: AMOUR WHAT IS GOING ON? ARE YOU HACKED? 😭😭😭

SlimthickJaay: BITTTCH 😩😩

LordyLordyMakayla: PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT HACKED. 😭

MonroeMon: knowing you... I gotta feeling you ain't hacked. 😂😩

MrsThompsonn: AMOUR THE WHORE. 😊I LOVE IT!

The comments kept flowing and Amour just read a couple before laying on her stomach. She was in her room lounging around in one of Algee's shirt. He's over there so much he has space in her closet.

"Guy's I didn't get hacked. I tweeted all of that." She giggled shaking her head. "Algee know I need some dick."

KeithTPowers, OneElijahKelly, Woodythegreat, YazzTheGreatest and others have joined the live..

"Ayee if it isn't love! My nuggets have joined the chat."

YazzTheGreatest: Somebody take Amour phone right now.

MalikaF:oop I tried to yesterday 😩 she been cutting up Bry.

KeithTPowers: ooooh I know when Algee get out of his interview he gone get you!