Coach's Son | Algee (Part 2)

The vote was in! Here you go ladies. 🔥

Algee X Amour = Almour 😂😂 or Morgee 😍😍 we so cute

Algee X Amour = Almour 😂😂 or Morgee 😍😍 we so cute. Ik. #Amogee

^^^😍 she so damn gorgeous

ANYWAYS... ENJOY. 😭☻

•••
"B-baby oh my g--" Amour cried silently burying her head into Algee's neck as he thrusted slowly and deeply into her.

He hissed pressing her against the door harder as he sped up his pace. Amour started panting heavily feeling the knot inside of her stomach.

"Fu-fu-fuck"

Algee smirked down at her shivering body pressing his lips against hers.

"I love you beautiful." He whispered into her ear as he picked slowed down again grinding inside of her.

She gasped for air trying to push him away but he grabbed her hands making her take all his love.

"Al!" She cried loudly and he licked his lips gripping her ass.

"Cum for daddy--"

Amour jumped out of her sleep breathing heavily on her bed. "Fuck it was just a dream..." She sighed reaching for her phone, checking to see if anyone called her, or if Algee texted back. Of course he hadn't.

It was her senior year in college and it had been almost 2 months since she seen Algee. He was touring and living his life while she was stuck back in Washington missing the love of her life. Apart of her felt like she was holding him back, maybe things were true about long distance relationships. He barley had time for her. At least she still had his mother, who was still her coach. She would always have that connection to Algee.

After that night in her dorm her and Algee were stuck together like peanut butter and jelly. He rarely left her side, and she became less and less of a loner. He graduated from college the happiest man in the world, he had fallen in love and his career was taking off. With everything falling in place he had to make a difficult decision and move to Los Angeles, California. That's 2,669.6 miles apart. Of course Amour had no problems with him following his dreams, she just missed him a lot. She worried he didn't love her as much as he did before and that maybe he had met another girl. Lately her emotions had been all over the place so maybe that's why her feelings were so negative about the situation.