Outta Pocket | Keith (R)

Dedicated to: MalikaF cause girl that plot was fire. 🔥🔥🔥 I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO CALL THIS FIRE PLOT SO.. ENJOY THIS OUTTA POCKETNESS.

SO I JUST WANTED TO INFORM YOU GUYS THAT THIS WILL BE MY LAST IMAGINE EVER ON WATTPAD. I AM LEAVING... :( I AM DELETING MY ACCOUNT. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVE I'VE GOTTEN BACK. YOU PUT UP WITH MY CRAZY ASS WRITING AND I CANNOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER WATTPAD FAMILIA. TOO ALL MY GIRLS, ONE LOVE. - Amour
•••••

Malika walked into her penthouse that she shared with her fiance Keith. She was carrying groceries in one hand from marsh and bills in the other. She was irritated and lonely. She missed her future husband more than anything because he made even the hardest days lovable. Though lately he's been shooing her off though, he's always "busy" but yet he's always on Instagram live with his fans... aka the powersqaud. Now Malika loved the powersqaud she just felt he was starting to put them before her and her needs like they gotta put up with his shit in person. Dating Keith was hard work and it took determination, most of the young girls couldn't handle a week with Keith Power's.

"Hey babe." Malika called out as she passed Keith who was on the couch talking about an upcoming short film he had been working on.

"Hey baby! Yo wifey just came home y'all," Keith smiled into his phone reading the comments. He rubbed his head reading Woody's comment. "Yeah man she got that look again. Somebody must've irritated her at work."

/woodythegreat: she need some milk.

Keith laughed out loud pinning it. "Bae woody said you need some milk!"

Malika rolled her eyes putting the food up. Keith couldn't even getup and give her a kiss or a hug or ask her how her day went. "Tell him it's stuck in my titties."

Keith made a face. "You pregnant?"

Malika just rolled her eyes again.

/KeithLovesUs: KEITH 😂😂😂

/TyreeDickSoBig: I'm pregnant just by looking at you daddy👅

/itsalgee: ^^^ Somebody's parents need to see this shit.

/DaddyPowers: NOOO don't let her trap you!

/GodGaveUsKeith: WAYMENT SHE BETTA NOT BE PREGNANT!

/KeiraMuday: Say I love you Keira!

/TrinityPowers: Fuck Keira say I love Trinity!

/woodythegreat: If she's pregnant I want my 50 dollar's Algee. I told you.

/TeamMalikeith: YESS MOM AND DAD 😍😍😍

"Baby!" Keith called out because you ignored him and you sighed.

"I'm not pregnant, you must have me confused with your side bitch."

Keith cut his eyes at her as she walked out the kitchen about to walk out but he pulled her on his lap so they were both on the camera.

"What is a side bitch?"

/DaddyLongLegs: I'm your side bitch, bitch.