Selfish | Algee (G)

I'm sorry 😔

I'm sorry 😔 ... I just love him. I'm selfish. He's mine. #Morgee is a thing. My fucking chocolate bar. Anyways...here's another outta pocket imagine because I cant sleep...#Mine #Morgee

••••••

Algee was laying on the couch in his man cave playing NBA 2k17. He was playing online against his best friend Keith who was loud in the background having a crazy conversation with his girlfriend Monroe.

"Babe now you know damn well eggs are unborn chickens!" Keith yelled.

Algee just stared at the tv weirdly fixing the headset. "Keith get your loud ass out my ear with the bullshit."

Keith just laughed. "Shut up midget. Where my---?"

Algee hissed as he missed the shot with Enes Kanter. "MAN FUCK IT I AIN'T PASSING THE BALL NO MORE. I SEE WHY RUSS SHOOT 50 TIMES A GAME."

Keith hollered. "Don't be shitty you losing by 24. Lemme send Elijah the screenshots for Twitter. "

Algee smacked his teeth. "Bitch shut up you playing with the goddamn warriors. You a fraud. They make shots when you don't even pass the fucking ball. Enes bitch ass missed a wide open lay up."

Keith couldn't breathe. "Ne-next round p-play with the rockets then."

Algee growled. "Man leave me alone, I'ma fuck you up with the spurs."

Keith stopped laughing but busted out laughing again. "Are you mad? They blew a 22 point lead and still lost. I ain't scaaaared. Pick em and watch me still win! Ima drop 15 on yo ass with David West."

Algee just shook his head. "Don't start. My wife is already in my face enough about them niggas I don't need two of yall rubbing it in. Fear the beard."

Keith snorted. "Nah fear the flop, fear the referees--and I'm not even a fan I'm just trolling for Mory since she ain't there. Hashtag Sactown, hashtag Kings nation."

"Hashtag have fun watching the playoffs on on the couch."

"Hashtag have fun losing in the second round."

"Hashtag at least we can make it."

"Hashtag Russ the REAL mvp."

"Hashtag you just mad boogie gone."

"Hashtag the referees the reason y'all 3rd seed."

"Hashtag your talking about the kings. L."

"Trust the process."

"Bitch this ain't Philly."

"HEY.... at least my wife's team didn't blow a 3-1 lead in the finals."