Arranged | Keith (Special)

6 years later...

"Giselle I keep telling you time and time again that my company wants deals from all the shoe companies. We want Jordan, Nike, Adidas, Under Armour. Our clients are very diverse," Keith sighed as he unlocked the door before fixing his tie. He had a hard day at the company and all he wanted to do was go home.

He walked inside seeing how dark it was, wondering where Xaria was at. "Hey Giselle I'm off, and I don't wanna listen unless you come with what I want. I'll see you Tuesday. Have a good day."

He ended the call and let out some air setting down his suitcase. "Babe!"

He waited for her to answer but she didn't- setting off an alarm in his body. He jogged upstairs and looked everywhere and she wasn't anywhere to be found. Now he started freaking out.

"What the fuck." He mumbled jogging back down the stairs. He went into the kitchen and it was empty, he went into the living room and got the same result.

He was about to cry.

He started searching for his phone frantically before feeling something pulling at his legs. His heart almost jumped out of his chest as he laid eyes on his twin son and daughter.

"Oh thank god." He breathed out picking them up and holding them close to his body. He kissed both of their heads still feeling like he was gonna pass out.

His daughter Kyra giggled at her worried father making him smile. King was just happy to be held so he laid his head on his shoulder. He had his pacifier in his mouth so Keith knew he was tired.

"Happy fathers day daddy." A soft voice spoke from behind him, as their arms wrapped around his waist. He turned around looking at his wife and she smiled up at him.

"Don't ever scare me like that again," He sighed still feeling his heart pounding. "But thank you baby."

Xaria busted out laughing and he rolled his eyes. Kyra grabbed her father's face roughly giving him a kiss. "Da da."

His heart skipped a beat as he stole another kiss. "My babies."

King was fast asleep holding onto his neck tightly. Xaria just laughed at her kids. They were undeniably daddy babies.

"You don't understand how long I have been trying to put King to sleep. Kyra took her nap already but his lil ass was fighting me all day."

Keith laughed as he walked towards their living room play pens, laying King down. "He just needed my touch before he went to sleep. You know he does that every night anyway."

Xaria cut on the tv taking Kyra from him. "Come on baby girl let's watch some tv. Oh and baby I cooked already so your plates in the oven."

Keith placed a kiss on her lips nodding his head. "Thank you baby. I'm gonna go shower and change into something comfortable. If your tired I'll take over after I finish eating."

She rubbed his face shaking her head. "It's your day daddy, I got this. Go ahead and get comfortable and kick your feet up."

"Xaria-"

She sent him a look shutting him up. "I don't wanna have to say it twice Tyree."

He just chuckled, walking away slowly. "Alright mom I'm sorry."

Kyra reached for her dad, and he frowned. "I'll be back Ky!"

She began crying and Xaria switched up like a light switch. "Nope never mind," She sighed handing her to Keith and she patted his back walking towards the stairs. "I'll take my shower first, you got this daddy!"

Keith just stood their in disbelief and then he heard crying coming from King. "Awe this how y'all gone do me?"

•••••

Happy fathers day! This little lame special 😂😂😂. I'm really sleepy while typing this. Eh I'm sorry.