Arranged | Keith (8)

3 more! 💋 - A

I love you guys. That's why I spoil you!

Anyways I just wanna say.. feel free to be inspired. I only write to inspire you so if anything I write helps you out... baby girl write out that heart of yours! I ain't shit but another writer so if you need anything hit me up. If you want some ideas hit me up. Hell if you wanna use an idea I already had hit me up. 🤗❤ I don't mind and I love reading more Imagines. I ain't shit without y'all. That's why I always down talk myself when y'all give me praise. I do this for y'all. I'll never let the support get to my head I'm just a fan of writing. I write to put smiles on yall faces. That means more to me than you think. Stay beautiful and inspire to be inspired. - Mory Moe.

Anyways IM #TEAMKARIA 😍

•••••
"Hi can I get a room for tonight and then checkout tomorrow?" Keith asked the receptionist as Xaria crossed her arms looking around. People were staring at them and she leaned into Keith rolling her eyes.

"Uh woah you two are- uh never mind uh yes we have a couple of rooms still open, you know since it's finals week so luckily we're not all the way booked. Would you like our King suite? Or our Queen suite?"

"King." Keith told her handing her his black card. She took it and typed something in on the computer before handing it back along with two room keys and his receipt.

"Your checkout will be at 2:00 pm tomorrow and we have complimentary breakfast from 8 to 11. If you have any questions just call back down here and we'll be happy to help you. Enjoy your stay, and congratulations on the engagement." She smiled and Xaria sent her a soft smile back.

Keith grabbed everything and nodded. "Okay and one last thing if you see any paparazzi or anybody in general looking for us, keep them away from our suite please. We're not even here."

She nodded and gave him a thumbs up. "You got it. Your room number is on the key. Have a good day!"

Keith grabbed Xaria's hand and pulled her into the elevator wrapping his arms around her. She leaned into the front of him and looked up at him grinning.

"Thanks for saving me."

He chuckled and leaned down to peck her lips. "My pleasure."

They stayed like that until the elevator opened and she hopped on his back as he carried her to the room.

"You know this room only has one bed right?" Xaria asked whispering into his ear. He opened the door and smirked dropping her inside. She walked in and looked around as he shut the room door.

"Oh really? It does?"

She just laughed at him and walked towards the balcony looking over the city. "Wanna know what I can't wait to do?'

Keith threw everything onto the couch following her. "What?"

"I can't wait to swim with the fish in Bora Bora."

He wrapped his arms around her from behind smirking. "Wanna know what I can't wait to do?"

She made a face as if she was thinking. "Nah I really don't."

He scoffed playfully and she giggled pushing him away.

"I have an idea though and I must say you really have no respect for our pact mister."

Keith sighed dramatically. "You have no respect for our pact," He mocked making her cross her arms. "Girl I have respect for you, fuck that pact. The only reason I know how to stop how far I go is because I lov- I care about you." He told her trying to cover up what he was gonna say.