1. good and bad

GOOD AND BAD

'Naruto POV'

As I wake to an annoying beeping sound, I groaned annoyed before turning of my annoying alarm clock.

"Just a few more months, you got this Naruto." I say out loud to nobody but myself.

I live in a small apartment by myself since all my family is dead. My mother and father died when I was young and Iruka adopted me, but I've always liked to be alone... I actually like being alone because it's better than school and being bullied.

Ever since my parents died people started treating me horribly and like trash. But it's okay, as soon as I finish high school, I plan on moving to a different country and start over. Anything is better than right now.

As I got up and stretched, I felt a little sore from yesterday's beating still. I always healed fast, so this was strange that I was still not better, but yet again yesterday was my worst beating and well, I rather not speak of any of my beating. I always tried to just forget them and try not to bring myself down. After all, after high school I never have to see any of these people again. With that said, I finally got up of bed and got ready for another horrible day at school.

'Time skip'

As I walked to school, I hugged one of my notebooks while nibbling at my bottom lip, scared. Shit, I forgot! I was supposed to do Sasuke's homework and forgot! I didn't even do mine! After yesterday's beating I was barely able to make it home.

Oh no, he's going to murder me!

As I saw the school coming close I didn't know if I should turn back and go home and say I was ill or just go in and take that beating which might be worse than yesterday. I'll just have to face it. Remember it Naruto, only a few more months and you're done, I said as I quickly walked into the school and rushed to my classroom to try my best in avoiding any beating so early in the morning. I quickly rushed into my class and took my seat at the back. Almost everyone was in class already, but they were too busy chatting with themselves they didn't notice me coming in. Sakura was sitting on Sasuke's lap while she talked to her annoying friend Ino as well as Ten and Neji. Shikamaru was asleep all the way in the front of the class while Kiba was sitting beside him, trowing food at Shikamaru to try to wake him, while Choji was a bit frustrated seeing the food go to waste. Hinata was watching them, blushing. She's always blushing and being weird. But anyway, there was more students but too lazy to talk about all of them. They were all having fun in there own little group talking about who knows what. I was just glad Sasuke's distracted and forgot all about me and his homework.

As time went by, the rest of the students walked in and lucky none of them sat by me, so they didn't notice me... well, the only person who sits next to me is Sasuke and that's because of our last names. But from what I accidentally heard from Sakura while I was passing by her one day, is that she hopes Sasuke marries her before school year ends, so they can sit next to each other. And when they go to college together, they will share a room since they're married and blah blah blah. Hopefully they do, maybe that will distract Sasuke from me for the rest of the year, so him and his friends won't beat me up anymore. Oh that sounds amazing!

I was brought back into the world as the bell rang. I quickly fixed my things and got ready for class as well as the rest of the students, which I didn't pay too much attention to. As I took out my notebook down on the desk, I jump a bit as I felt someone's hands on my shoulder. I slowly turned to see Sasuke with a smirk on his face. He moved his hand to my harm and squeezed it tight, making me yelp in pain.

"Where's my homework?" he asked as I gripped the desk tightly and shook my head no.

He groaned annoyed, let go of my arm and grabbed my hand. He grabbed one of my fingers and started to bend it back, making my finger hurt like crazy. He's going to break it!