31. Call Me, Suicidal

~~ Naru POV~~

It's been about a week and a half now since that night.....

I have so many questions but I couldn't even ask one... sasuke barely talks to me unless at school and that's only to continue putting up the act of us being in love and I can't really talk to him after school either because he has work. What's worse is we aren't in school now and still he barely says a word to me. He wakes up gets ready and quickly heads of to work before I wake up and after work he just comes home kisses the top of my head rubs my stomach before also giving it a small kiss and quickly taking a quick shower and going to bed. And that's all;  I guess, I should be happy that sasuke and I barely communicate and that he stopped beating me and stuff but I can't everyday a new question comes to mind like what happened between him and Sakura? What did he mean when he said he couldn't that night? Why is he ignoring me? Did I make another mistake..? Ugh I hate this! But I can't be stressing out so much for the baby but still...

Well anyway right now I'm with ino since there is no school do to brake she decided to come over everyday and help with the final touches of the wedding. I was able to convince Mikoto to have the wedding here. She really wasn't to happy about the idea but I really didn't want to travel to the other side of the world even if for my wedding. I didn't want anything to flashy something small ish. But knowing the Uchihas'  my definition of small is completely different to there's. But still so far everything was great things where going  according to plan and I even got my outfit already and so has everyone else. I know i shouldn't be glad everything is going to plan especially since I'm marrying sasuke of all people but It's already in graved in my brain that i will not be going anywhere.

"Naruto! Are you listening to me!?" Ino said as she shakes my arm. I turned to here snapping back into reality as I looked at her with an apologetic smile." Sorry ino I was day dreaming about the wedding , so um, what did you say?" I said and she gave me a smirk." Are you sure you aren't just dreaming about your wedding night?" She said with a wink and My face quickly heated up at those words. " of course not ! I mean, you don't get married everyday you know and p-plus isn't that kinda stuff supposed to happen on the honeymoon part of it all o-or something ...?" I said with a nervous laugh at the end my face still probably pink in embarrassment. " naruto your acting luck a blushing virgin I thought you and sasuke had already you know" she said and I felt my face heat up more. " w-we have! ...well we do a lot ... And umm... it's just embarrassing to talk about such a private thing you know! " I said and she giggled. " alright alright I'll stop"" thank you.." I said with a sigh making her laugh again. " well anyway I was wondering if you invited anybody from school ? " she asked and I quickly looked at her as if she lost her mind.

"Umm.. ino i don't know if you haven't realized this or your just blind but don't you remember that the entire school hated me !" I said raising my voice just a little bit. " like you said hated ! Almost everyone is ready to protect you from all evils now ! " she said and I sighed. " they only are doing that now because I'm marrying sasuke and he was very persuasive about nobody laying a finger on me. Don't you remember that Monday after the whole Sakura thing.. he made a public announcement during brake and threatened the entire school going as far as to say he would make everyone life and there family's a living hell if they so as put a finger on me! Even I was scared and I'm the person he's claiming to be protecting !" I said it wasn't a lie after that night A week and a half ago when we went back to school that Monday. Sasuke didn't even hesitate to tell the whole school off about hurting his 'Wife'. Man even Sakura looked about ready to shit her pants with sasukes tone of voice. Bet yeah that rest of the week the final week of school nobody even wanted to sit next to me. Not because they hated me or thought I had some weird deseas or whatever but because they where scared sasuke would kill them. sasuke does have the money to probably even get away with murder free of charge and all.